Today I will be talking you through the power of I AM and sharing 130 beautiful I AM affirmations.
We often underestimate ourselves, especially the power of our mind. I’m sure you’ve heard “think good thoughts and good things will happen.” To an extent this may be true. However, in reality it’s much more complex and yet extremely simple.
“I AM” are two words that through repetition can alter your perception and in turn completely change the course of your life forever.
They are a secret weapon we all yield whether we are aware of it or not. With new trending craze over the latest holistic healing methods, this by far has been known to be the most universally true.
The words “I AM” have appeared in ancient religious texts as well as modern new age culture.
Although this may seem ‘woo woo’ at first, it has been backed by science and relentless experimentation by other people just like you.
Every success book like the famous “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill speaks of the power or words and how they represent thoughts and core beliefs.
This is what effects everything and is wildly unknown unless sought out personally. Our modern-day education system fails to teach us the immense power and capabilities of our own minds.
“I AM” being the most powerful tool for manifestation available to us. These two words and whatever follows become our personal truth.
When Moses met God at the burning bush he asked what God calls himself. God responded, “I AM that I AM.” This is the only time his name is spoken and it is “I AM.”
We are all God’s children, pieces of source, divine beings. With the statement “I AM” we give that infinite power to whatever words follow.
“God is everything and everything is God.” – Spinoza
Whether you are aware of it or not, you are constantly manifesting. There is a common misconception that we only manifest things in our life through the conscious mind.
This misunderstanding is where a majority of people get stuck, unable to create the life of their dreams due to a small but incredibly important piece of the puzzle.
We do not attract things from what we say we want or don’t want, or even what we think we want or don’t want.
Instead, imagine you are a magnet. There is no shutting a magnet off. It is always energetically pulling experiences, opportunities, thoughts, emotions, people, and things to you.
You can turn it around, direct it where to go, but you can never stop it. The frequency in which you vibrate is that magnet.
“Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” – Rumi
Other posts you may like:
I AM affirmations
Affirmations that start with “I AM” are one of the most powerful things you can do to manifest what you want.
Most of us are not aware that we are manifesting the things we don’t want through our I AM statements.
We say things like, “I am tired, I am broke, I am depressed,” and then we wonder why we attract those negative outcomes into our reality.
Whatever follows I am will come looking for you.
So, what you need to do is turn those negative I AM affirmations into positive I AM affirmations that serve you.
By shifting your internal dialogue, you raise the vibration of your energy which allows you to achieve vibrational alignment with your desire.
And by maintaining this vibrational alignment, you will attract people, things, and situations that match your positive energy as a result of the Law of Attraction.
Do affirmations really work?
Yes, these powerful affirmations work!
Through the ages, therapists, counsellors, coaches have encouraged people, especially their clients, to read self-improvement books that contain plenty of “I AM affirmations.”
Why? because these I am affirmations help in issues of low self-esteem, limiting beliefs, negative thinking, negative self-talk and lack of motivation.
An affirmation can work because it has the ability to program your mind into believing the stated concept. – Ronald Alexander Ph.D.
However, most psychologists argue that affirmations work differently from one person to another. They are certainly not magic pills or mantra to reduce your pain overnight.
In my experience of affirmations, they are not a short fix, but work great when practiced regular and persistently over time.
How to use I AM affirmations to manifest?
You can read them out loud, or once you memorise your affirmations, you can take one further and mediate to I AM in your head (this will only work with the shorter affirmations).
For example: While mediating and breathing in, say in your head “I AM peaceful and content”, and then while breathing out “I AM”.
The number one thing to remember when using affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.
Try writing affirmations for yourself. No one knows you and your circumstances better than you!
I strongly believe that the most powerful affirmations are the affirmations you write for you.
The Power of I AM – Plus 130 Powerful Affirmations!
Are you ready to shift your energy and manifest your greatest desires? Use these 130 I AM Affirmations for manifestation to get started.
I AM affirmations for Spiritual Growth
- I am oneness with all life.
- I am loving awareness.
- I am spiritual abundance.
- I am silence.
- I am stillness.
- I am endless bliss.
- I am beyond body and thought.
- I am not my body, I am not even my mind.
- I am beyond all matter and mind.
- I am light.
I AM Affirmations for Self-Love
- I am loved.
- I am safe and secure.
- I am enough.
- I am worthy.
- I am becoming a better me.
- I am enjoying feeling better about myself.
- I am walking in the truth of who I am.
- I am comfortable declaring my own worth.
- I am a survivor and proud of my scars.
- I am a beautiful person inside and out.
I AM Affirmations for Confidence
- I am releasing old limiting beliefs about myself.
- I am at ease with both my strengths and weaknesses.
- I am proud of all my accomplishments, big and small.
- I am learning to step out of my comfort zone.
- I am always served well by my inner wisdom.
- I am capable of thriving in any situation.
- I am confident in my ability to achieve my goals.
- I am sure of myself and stand up for my beliefs.
- I am a powerful force for positive change.
- I am unshakable in any storm.
I AM Affirmations for Letting Go
- I am letting go more and more every day.
- I am releasing all attachment to past hurts.
- I am focused on looking forward.
- I am discovering the peace of release.
- I am embracing forgiveness and reclaiming my personal power.
- I am free of resentment.
- I am at peace with my past.
- I am letting go of expectations and enjoying my journey.
- I am releasing yesterday so that I be fully present today.
- I am welcoming the serenity of being free of emotional burdens.
I AM Affirmations for Happiness
- I am peaceful and content.
- I am always positive.
- I am grateful to be where I am.
- I am joyful every day.
- I am fulfilled.
- I am blessed in every way.
- I am finding more reasons to be happy every day.
- I am truly happy in this present moment.
- I am welcoming more and more happy people into my life.
- I am living my dream.
I AM Affirmations for Success
- I am a unique individual with unlimited potential.
- I am worthy of overwhelming success.
- I am surrounded by an abundance of opportunities.
- I am meeting new mentors that help me learn and grow.
- I am accomplishing more and more every day.
- I am inspired, motivated, and determined to succeed.
- I am discovering all the ideas and solutions I need.
- I am enjoying challenges that lead to even greater success.
- I am creating a lifestyle that I love.
- I am successful.
I AM Affirmations for Gratitude
- I am grateful for the gift of being alive today.
- I am grateful for my optimism and positive outlook.
- I am grateful for my ability to always find the good in people.
- I am grateful for loving relationships with my family and friends.
- I am grateful for struggles that have made me a stronger, better person.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to change the world by changing me.
- I am passionate about expressing gratitude to share my joy.
- I am grateful for all the good in my life and ever mindful of my blessings.
- I am grateful for precious memories that still warm my heart.
- I am grateful for where I am in life as I look forward to where I’m going.
I AM Affirmations for Prosperity
- I am free of limiting beliefs about money.
- I am looking forward to all the benefits of having more money.
- I am welcoming a steady flow of abundance.
- I am always seeing new opportunities to grow and prosper.
- I am feeling excited about achieving financial freedom.
- I am creating new wealth for myself and my world.
- I am grateful for my ever-increasing prosperity.
- I am a money magnet.
- I am prosperous in all that I do.
- I am getting closer and closer to the lifestyle of my dreams.
I AM Affirmations for Work
- I am grateful for my current job and all it has taught me.
- I am intelligent, skilled, and blessed with unique talents.
- I am confident in my ability to succeed in my work and my life.
- I am clear about my goals and focused on making daily progress.
- I am respectful of my colleagues and have earned their respect.
- I am working with team players who support and encourage each other.
- I am calm under pressure and always keep matters in perspective.
- I am good at making smart decisions to solve problems quickly.
- I am always open to exploring new ideas and possibilities.
- I am enjoying the career of my dreams and creating lucrative opportunities for others.
I AM Affirmations for Weight Loss
- I am letting go of old habits that no longer serve me.
- I am making better choices because I deserve the best.
- I am enjoying foods that are healthy and taste great too!
- I am proud of my efforts to take better care of my body.
- I am amazed to discover that exercise can be fun.
- I am beginning to see a slimmer me in the mirror.
- I am grateful for everyone who supports and encourages me.
- I am setting a great example for my family and friends.
- I am feeling a lot less stress and a lot more energetic.
- I am creating the leaner, healthier body that I deserve.
I AM Affirmations for Love
- I am a loving, giving person and deserve a loving, giving partner.
- I am feeling joyful about finding my perfect mate and falling in love.
- I am attracting only healthy relationships into my life.
- I am surrounded by positive people who are kind and understanding.
- I am open to the adventure of an exciting new romance.
- I am grateful for past experiences that help me define my ideal partner.
- I am enjoying a new relationship filled with fun, laughter, and happiness.
- I am blessed with a relationship based on mutual acceptance, respect, and love.
- I am giving and receiving an abundance of love and affection.
- I am living my dream relationship with my wonderful new partner.
I AM Affirmations for Health
- I am grateful for my body and appreciate how it serves me.
- I am more and more in tune with the needs of my physical self.
- I am motivated to help my body become the best it can be.
- I am taking time for the self-care and nurturing that I deserve.
- I am free to choose, and today I choose what’s best for my health.
- I am discovering easy ways to exercise and boost my energy level.
- I am fit, thriving, and feeling healthier every day.
- I am choosing positive thoughts that promote physical health and well-being.
- I am rested, relaxed, and free of stress.
- I am gloriously healthy in body, mind, and spirit.
I AM Affirmations for Kids
- I am safe and secure.
- I am loved.
- I am happy with who I am and how I look.
- I am a loyal friend with a kind heart.
- I am smart and determined.
- I am okay with failure and learn from my mistakes.
- I am making good choices every day.
- I am a good person and I deserve a good life.
- I am a unique kid with great ideas.
- I am amazing!
The Power of I AM – Final thoughts
Your ultimate goal is to retrain your brain and subconscious, re-programming your mind to accept better, more positive beliefs. You have unlimited power and creativity – your inner spirit knows this. “I AM” statements just affirm the truth of your nature.
We are all truly powerful beings at heart. Remember that you are capable of doing anything – just try it!
I would love to hear your thoughts on what you are doing to change your life in the coming days and years!
If you have any questions please reach out to me via firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you!
I really hope you found inspiration in this article.
Other posts you may like:
IF YOU FOUND THIS POST USEFUL, THEN PLEASE SAVE THIS PIN BELOW TO YOUR PINTEREST AFFIRMATIONS BOARD OR SOMETHING SIMILAR FOR LATER – THANK YOU!
Hello! My name is Adam and welcome to my space on the internet. Here you can find me writing about subjects such as spiritual growth, self-discovery, expanding your awareness, inner peace, self-care and mental health. Please connect with me on my journey and join the community!