Today we will be sharing with you 100 heart chakra healing affirmations.
Heart Chakra healing affirmations are positive statements that can be used to bring balance to your Anahata.
The Anahata, or heart chakra as it is more commonly known as, is the fourth of our energy centres.
The heart chakra is associated with love, compassion and spiritual aspiration. Anahata is the air Chakra and is crucial for our ability to open our heart to loving ourselves and one another.
You can use affirmations to exercise your heart chakra energy and maintain the perfect balance through building mental thought patterns around the key principles of the heart chakra.
By the way, there are seven chakras in total, and balancing your heart chakra energy is just one of the series.
Once you have recited the list of affirmations below, I encourage you to check out my wider series of Chakras.
Other posts you may like:
What colour is associated with the heart chakra?
The heart chakra is associated with the colour green, but it’s also associated with the colour pink
Green is a very soothing and calming energy which promotes feelings of harmony and security as its associated with nature.
Pink is a colour of sweetness, romance and a loving sensitivity. All of these energies are what produces true unconditional love for another, in spite of any flaws or imperfections.
As such, when the heart chakra is open, or in the process of opening, the capacity for unconditional love and acceptance is strong, and being able to experience this feeling naturally raises your vibration.
Symptoms of an unbalanced heart chakra
The heart chakra can go inactive due to both physical and emotional hurtful situations and a change in environment.
It manifests into blocking of energy flow or overflow of energy, either of them being considered problematic cases.
Below are the symptoms to recognise the imbalance in heart chakra:
- Fear of intimacy
- Trying to please; co-dependency.
- Feeling of closed down
- Feeling of either victimization or rescuer.
- Overly defensive.
- Extreme isolation; anti-social.
- Yearning for approval from others.
- Not being able to forgive and holding onto grudges even for the slightest of things.
- Respiratory ailments including lung infections, breathing issues, and bronchitis.
- Circulatory and heart-related problems.
You experience ‘heart chakra pain,’ if your Anahata chakra is blocked.
Where is heart chakra?
The heart chakra is located in the centre of your chest. It is the fourth chakra, but the first of the higher chakras.
The lower chakras include the solar plexus being the third, the sacral chakra being the second and the root chakra being the first and the base.
Once you master the lower three chakras, you will have a solid foundation to begin working on the higher chakras.
When the heart chakra is out of balance, you may lack the ability to be open and receptive to others. You may not be able to forgive easily and/or lack compassion as well as hold onto grudges.
When does the heart chakra close?
Many times, someone who has been deeply wounded or heartbroken will have a closed heart chakra, which is a normal response to this type of pain.
Although, the only way to truly heal the heart chakra, is to open your heart to love again.
The good news for those who have experienced heartbreak, is that if you’re nervous to open your heart to love again with another person, you can simply start by loving yourself, which the heart chakra is also associated with.
The ability to love another starts with the ability to love the self. When you love yourself, you know what your needs are, you respect your own boundaries and you essentially properly nurture and ‘parent’ yourself.
Why is it important to open up the heart chakra?
As you can see, the symptoms of the heart chakra blockage can severely impact your normal functioning.
It can destroy your happiness and peace of mind. Your self-respect and confidence will disappear. Your relationships suffer immensely and often result in breakups.
If you allow this state of affairs to continue for long, you would slip into depression. This causes more negative thoughts and feelings, leading to the blockage getting worse.
Once you are trapped in this vicious cycle of depression and chakra imbalance, it would be a monumental task to get out of it.
The ideal way to deal with a heart chakra imbalance would be to identify and tackle it as early as possible.
Below is an excellent introduction to the heart chakra:
Affirmations for opening up the heart chakra
Affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to boost your confidence and self-love.
As the heart chakra is linked to emotions and feelings, affirmations related to love, compassion, and healing can help.
How do affirmations help?
Repeating affirmations can bring in more positive emotions and feelings over time.
As more positivity flows in the heart chakra, the negative energy that is blocking it gets annulled or forced out. Ultimately, this will help in opening up the chakra and regain its balance.
How to use affirmations to unblock the heart chakra?
Affirmations offer the best results when repeated with focus and a calm mind. This means early in the morning and just before bedtime are the perfect times for repeating them.
Take care to set aside enough time for the exercise so that you will be undisturbed.
You may repeat them aloud, or in your mind, write them down in a journal, listen or watch a pre-recorded track. You may also make them part of a vision board.
100 Heart Chakra Affirmations!
The heart chakra is all about emotion and feelings. So, the affirmations are all related to matters of the heart such as love, kindness, compassion, hope, and gratitude.
Here are 100 heart chakra affirmations for you to choose from.
- I am love.
- I deserve love.
- I love others without restraints.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I have access to endless and everlasting love.
- I live a well-balanced life.
- I freely forgive others and myself.
- Love is the guiding force in my life.
- I offer love and accept love unreservedly and effortlessly.
- My life is filled with gratitude and grace.
- I embrace people, things, and situations as they are.
- I am calm and peaceful.
- I choose to connect with my fellow beings of this Universe through love and respect.
- I direct love towards myself.
- My heart radiates love and compassion.
- I live in harmony with my fellow beings.
- I willingly let go of all anger and resentment.
- I forgive my mistakes. I learn from them.
- There is an abundance of love in the Universe.
- My heart is pure and open to love.
- I choose to give and receive love every day.
- I am naturally linked to everything else in this Universe.
- My heart is free of past aches and damages.
- It is all right for me to love and be loved.
- I am immensely grateful for all the blessings.
- My heart is brimming with joy and gratitude.
- I absolutely love, accept, and believe in myself,
- My heart is full of love.
- I am fully open and free to love.
- I forgive myself wholeheartedly for the past mistakes.
- I forgive those who treated me badly.
- My heart is filled with the green light of unvarnished love.
- I release all my bitterness and grudges.
- I free myself from the feelings of resentment and hate.
- I am positive and confident.
- I am free and independent.
- I am in full control of my emotions.
- I do not allow others to mistreat and hurt me.
- I am the eternal source of love and light.
- I don’t support or engage in hurtful and toxic behaviors.
- I am trustworthy and reliable.
- I am worthy of infinite and unconditional love.
- I open my heart to love and compassion from the Universe.
- I treat others with respect and kindness.
- I feel compassion and empathy for my fellow beings.
- I live in the present moment.
- I love and am loved.
- I am loving and lovable.
- I radiate positivity and pure love.
- I choose to be kind to myself.
- My heart is aligned with the most powerful energy vibration of love.
- I completely embrace who I am and allow myself to grow.
- I choose to connect and not to detach.
- I choose to be kind and compassionate and not to judge and hate.
- I deserve praise, adoration, and love.
- I always deserve love.
- I radiate and attract positive energy.
- I am the symbol and harbinger of love and compassion.
- I live a life filled with love.
- I love everything about me unconditionally.
- I embrace my goodness and faults without reservations.
- My heart is powered by the unbounded positive energy of love and compassion.
- I accept my faults and flaws with grace.
- I gracefully allow myself to be imperfect and incomplete.
- I am grateful. I am peaceful.
- I love myself a bit more every day.
- I choose to love myself as much as I love others.
- I have reconciled with my past. I am enjoying my present.
- I have accepted and am at peace with my past, the present, and the future.
- I am a powerful force of love in the Universe.
- Every particle in my body is pulsating at the frequency of love.
- My heart is reverberating with love.
- I choose to love and not to hate.
- I am in love with the kind and generous soul staring at me from the mirror.
- I breathe in love; I breathe out hatred.
- I love life and allow life to love me.
- I am building loving relationships.
- I feel safe and secure in a loving relationship.
- Love is the catalyst, my guiding light, and the ultimate truth.
- I am kind to myself.
- I allow myself to love.
- The people in my life are loving and caring.
- I feel safe to be myself.
- I recognize the power of love.
- I allow the power of love to heal my heart.
- I spread love and happiness wherever I go.
- My relationships are a source of endless joy.
- I see others as they are and accept them unconditionally.
- I welcome and accept help and support from others.
- I find ways to be myself without hurting others.
- I actively try to heal myself.
- I accept the blessings of the Universe with grace and gratitude.
- I am a forgiving and loving person.
- I live in balance with others.
- I listen to my heart.
- I allow love to fill me and guide me.
- I am eternally connected to the boundless Universal love.
- I get back the love I give multiplied.
- I release all negative energy from my heart chakra.
- My heart chakra is open and perfectly balanced.
100 Heart Chakra Affirmations – Final thoughts
Repeating these Heart Chakra affirmations will help you bring it back to balance.
Our subconscious mind is powerful and saying those statements on a regular basis will do wonders in the ways you think and feel.
I would love to hear your thoughts on what you are doing to change your life in the coming days and years!
If you have any questions please leave a comment below or reach out to me via email@example.com. I would love to hear from you!
I really hope you found inspiration in this article.
Other posts you may like:
IF YOU FOUND THIS POST USEFUL, THEN PLEASE SAVE THIS PIN BELOW TO YOUR PINTEREST AFFIRMATIONS BOARD OR SOMETHING SIMILAR FOR LATER – THANK YOU!
Hello! My name is Adam and welcome to my space on the internet. Here you can find me writing about subjects such as spiritual growth, self-discovery, wellbeing, addiction recovery and mental health. Please connect with me on my journey and join the community!