Today we will be talking through daily gratitude affirmations.
Everyone is in charge of their happiness. It is up to an individual to choose how what happens to them affects them.
Maintaining an attitude of gratitude will enable you to focus on the positive things in your life, even when everything else is going wrong.
After tapping into the positive energy, that we all have in ourselves, you will be able to amplify it and allow it to flow more easily.
In a world filled with negativity, we should all put some positive energy into our lives – and repeating gratitude affirmations is a great way to do so.
There is a direct link between the words you speak and your outcome in life. If you are tired of feeling run down, depressed, and anxious, then It’s time that you use gratitude affirmations.
These gratitude affirmations will boast your mood and you will be able to go through your day happier.
Other posts you may like:
What is gratitude?
The dictionary defines gratitude as “a feeling of thankfulness and appreciation”. The word is derived from the Latin word gratia, which, depending on the context, means grace, graciousness, or gratefulness.
Gratitude is a feeling that encompasses a bunch of similar upbeat emotions.
The expression of gratitude not only recognises the source of benevolence or good gesture but also acknowledges the existence of the same in one’s own life, thus benefiting both.
Being grateful is also an affirmation of the existence of goodness in the world and our own lives. And a form of acceptance that these good happenings/things in our life came from an external source.
Through gratitude, we are acknowledging the presence of a higher power or the Universe.
Gratitude is also an instrument used for ‘paying it forward’. That is, repay the good deed received with kindness to someone else.
The feeling of gratitude passed on from person to person forms a virtuous circle, ultimately making the world a better place.
How do affirmations help?
The affirmations of gratitude are a constant reminder of the blessings and their positive influence on your life.
Repeating these statements lifts your mood and brings in contentment. When you are feeling grateful for something good that happened to you, your self-esteem gets a big boost.
When you are derailed by negative happenings in your everyday life and you find yourself straying away from happy feelings and positive thoughts, gratitude affirmations can help bring you back on track.
They help you focus on the blessings and keep your attention away from those occasional misfortunes. This is useful in avoiding self-pity and depression.
According to the concept of the law of attraction, positivity attracts more positivity.
This means, when you are feeling optimistic and happy, more good things will come to you.
What are morning gratitude affirmations?
Morning affirmations are positive statements of gratitude you say to yourself at the start of the day. It is ideal to say/listen to them daily when you are in a relaxed state of mind after you wake up in the morning.
You can play an audio or video and repeat them yourself. Or you can make posters and stick them where you can see them. Or just express gratitude in writing or say them aloud or in mind. It is entirely up to you to decide how you want to use them.
Choose affirmations of appreciation from all spheres of your life and make sure they include your thoughts and actions. You can compile the list from already existing affirmations or write them yourself.
One important point to remember is to involve your feelings in the process. Feel gratitude, happiness, joy, and appreciation from the bottom of your heart. Feel proud of your achievements and congratulate yourself for leading a meaningful life.
This is an excellent introduction to a daily gratitude practice:
How to express gratitude to the Universe?
The air we breathe, the food we eat, the ground we walk on – we have a long list of blessings to thank the Universe for. And this includes our very existence.
Most often we take for granted when things are going right in our life. That is nothing to feel guilty about. It is only natural. However, now and then we need to pause for a moment and reflect on our blessings and express our gratitude.
Every day, in our normal course of life, we say thanks to people around us for doing us favours. But how to thank the invisible Universe that has done so much for us; more than anyone else?
Gratitude affirmations are designed to do this job wonderfully. When we are repeating these affirmations, we realise the existence of all those great things in our lives.
And this fills our hearts with contentment. This feeling of contentment leads to positive thoughts, which in turn forms the fertile base for our dreams to grow and bear fruit.
Here are 100 affirmations that you can say each day that will put you on the path of gratitude.
Daily Gratitude Affirmations – 100 Powerful Ideas!
- I am grateful for my past and how it prepares me to be my best self
- I am grateful for my future as I know anything is possible
- I am grateful for my present because each day is a gift and filled with many wonderful things
- I am grateful for my health and how beautiful my life is
- I am grateful for the love I have in my life and for my life
- I am grateful for the people who fill my life with so many great experiences
- I am grateful for my family and the beauty the bring to my world
- I am grateful for my friends and the memories we share
- I am grateful for the people in my world and the lessons learned with each one
- I am grateful for my life. For the wonderful life I can experience
- I am grateful for the many positive things in my life
- I am grateful for the joy that is in each and every day
- I am grateful for the beauty that surrounds me
- I am grateful for the gift of each new day and the opportunities it brings
- I am grateful for the air I breathe and the gorgeous nature that I can gaze on anytime
- I am grateful for sunshine
- I am grateful for the many little blessings that fill each day
- I am grateful for the music that is at my fingertips
- I am grateful for the smiles, hugs and kisses that brighten my day
- I am grateful for family traditions
- I am grateful for the moment to escape into a good book or movie
- I am grateful for my home and the safety and security it provides
- I am grateful for gentle breezes
- I am grateful for the warmth of the sun on my skin
- I am grateful for time to reflect
- I am grateful for the kindness of strangers
- I am grateful for the comfort of my bed
- I am grateful for long showers or baths
- I am grateful for the ability to learn
- I am grateful for comfortable pyjamas
- I am grateful for laughter
- I am grateful for my favourite treats
- I am grateful for the gorgeous moon and bright stars
- I am grateful for each sunrise and sunset
- I am grateful for beautiful flowers
- I am grateful for the songs the birds sing
- I am grateful for the beautiful butterflies
- I am grateful for all of the sounds of nature
- I am grateful for the babbling brook and ocean waves
- I am grateful for the leaves blowing in the wind
- I am grateful for the relaxing gentle sounds of rain
- I am grateful for me time, to reflect, grow and express gratitude
- I am grateful for the seasons of life
- I am grateful for each victory
- I am grateful for lessons learned in each hardship
- I am grateful for second chances
- I am grateful for the possibilities of each day
- I am grateful for random adventures
- I am grateful for promises kept
- I am grateful for my job
- I am grateful this season in my life
- I am grateful for my community
- I am grateful for my body, mind and heart
- I am grateful for the challenges I’ve overcome. They remind me of my strength
- I am grateful for the daily things that make my life easier
- I am grateful for the appliances that I have access to
- I am grateful for the food I have
- I am grateful for having exactly what I need and many of my wants
- I am grateful for the photos that remind me of my amazing life
- I am grateful for the teachers who helped to mould me into who I am today
- I am grateful for my core values that define me
- I am grateful for technology that allows me to experience so many amazing things
- I am grateful for the generosity of others
- I am grateful for the talents I possess
- I am grateful for the people in my world who make me laugh and fill my life with love and kindness
- I am grateful for those that display courage when their heart is full of fear
- I am grateful for those that get up again after the world has knocked them down over and over, they give me hope
- I am grateful for the compassion that lives in my heart as well as the compassionate souls around me
- I am grateful for the abundance that fills my world
- I am grateful for limitless opportunities each day brings
- I am grateful for the peaceful moments in my life
- I am grateful for those that motivate me to be my best self
- I am grateful for the success I have experienced
- I am grateful for the wise words that are shared with me
- I am grateful for hope
- I am grateful for the many acts of kindness I have witnessed as well as participated in
- I am grateful for my accomplishments
- I am grateful for those that show sincere appreciation
- I am grateful for the ability to rest when needed
- I am grateful for choices and clarity when making those choices
- I am grateful for the deliciousness that I get to partake of each day
- I am grateful that dreams can become reality
- I am grateful for peace of mind in the midst of uncertainty
- I am grateful for those that encourage others without being prompted
- I am grateful for the access I have to all of my favourite things
- I am grateful for forgiveness
- I am grateful for those that go the extra mile
- I am grateful to be able to go the extra mile for others
- I am grateful for the ability to make a difference
- I am grateful for meaningful conversations
- I am grateful for time to meditate and reflect
- I am grateful for the ability to overcome
- I am grateful for simple pleasures
- I am grateful for quietness
- I am grateful for simplicity
- I am grateful for smiles
- I am grateful for nights of deep, peaceful sleep
- I am grateful for my past, present and future
- I am grateful for right here, right now
- I am grateful for the sunrise and sunset that blesses us every morning and night
Daily gratitude affirmations – Final thought
Gratitude affirmations help us to manifest our desires, making us feel more grateful. The more grateful you are, the more you get and the more you get, the more grateful you are.
This forms a beautiful virtuous circle of events. When you are more appreciative of the finer things in your life, you become more thankful for life as a whole.
Gratitude helps you see the positive side of everything you come across. Affirmations can help you develop a habit of gratitude.
I would love to hear your thoughts on what you are doing to change your life in the coming days and years!
If you have any questions please leave a comment below or reach out to me via firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you!
I really hope you found inspiration in this article.
Other posts you may like:
IF YOU FOUND THIS POST USEFUL, THEN PLEASE SAVE THIS PIN BELOW TO YOUR PINTEREST AFFIRMATIONS/GRATITUDE BOARD OR SOMETHING SIMILAR FOR LATER – THANK YOU!
Hello! My name is Adam and welcome to my space on the internet. Here you can find me writing about subjects such as spiritual growth, self-discovery, expanding your awareness, inner peace, self-care and mental health. Please connect with me on my journey and join the community!