Today I share with you 35 enlightening quotes on surrender.
In order to eliminate pain and suffering, you need to surrender to the moment which life gives you, and not resist.
As the opposite of rejecting the flow of life, surrender means accepting and living fully in the now without resistance. To surrender is to accept the present moment as it is.
Surrender needs to be practiced precisely at those times when things “go wrong”, or during everyday experiences when you are triggered. It does not mean to give up or do nothing. Openly accept the moment for what it, and flow with journey of life.
Other posts you may like:
SURRENDER IS THE PATH
First, you must remember that everything you fight has power over you, and everything you accept doesn’t. This means radical acceptance of everything that happens. In battle, surrender indicates a loss. In life, it indicates a spiritual victory.
“What would happen if we respected the flow of life, and used our free will to participate in what’s folding, instead of fighting it? What would be the quality of the life that unfolds? Would it just be random events with no order or meaning, or would the same perfection of order and meaning that manifests in the rest of the universe manifest in the every day life around us?”
Michael Singer, The Surrender Experiment
But understand that there’s a difference between surrender and resignation. When you surrender, you stop trying to control the circumstances and events of your life and let them unfold in the same way you let the weather change. Resignation is an assumption that your fate is sealed and the worst things about your life will never change. Surrender, on the other hand, opens your life up to limitless possibilities.
35 Enlightening Quotes On Surrender – Inspirational!
May these quotes inspire you to surrender to what is, so that you can live out your dreams.
- “The moment of surrender is not when life is over, it’s when it begins.” Marianne Williamson
- “Sometimes, it’s not the times you decide to fight, but the times you decide to surrender, that makes all the difference.” Sissy Gavrilaki
- “I am learning to live between effort and surrender. I do my best and hope for what I want but I do not resist the direction of the wind.” Anonymous
- “To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.” Lao Tzu
- “Surrender is a journey from outer turmoil to inner peace.” Sri Chinmoy
- “If you surrender completely to the moments as they pass, you live more richly those moments.” Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- “When total surrender happens, suffering is removed, duality is removed, too.” Mohanji
- “Surrender means the surrender of your ego.” Radhanath Swami
- “Sometimes surrender means giving up trying to understand and becoming comfortable with not knowing.” Eckhart Tolle
- “It’s time for trust and surrender.” Anonymous
- “Choosing joy involves spiritual surrender.” Marianne Williamson
- “If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it.” Anonymous
- “The creative process is a process of surrender, no control.” Julia Cameron
- “Let it all go – surrender to the present moment, and know that the universe has a plan for you and everything will work out just fine.” Anonymous
- “When fear gets the best of me, I surrender to love.” Anonymous
- “Childlike surrender and trust.” Brennan Manning
- “Surrender is like a fish finding the current and going with it.” Mark Nepo
- “Often times, the greatest peace comes of surrender.” Richard Paul Evans
- “The heart surrenders everything to the moment. The mind judges and holds back.” Ram Dass
- “Surrender is not a weakness, it is a strength. It takes tremendous strength to surrender life to the supreme – to the cosmic unfolding.” Mooji
- “Try something different – surrender.” Rumi
- “All of our reasoning ends in surrender to feeling.” Blaise Pascal
- “Do not think that if you surrender to God you will be a loser.” Radhanath Swami
- “The greatness of a man’s power is the measure of his surrender.” William Booth
- “Peace requires us to surrender our illusions of control.” Jack Kornfield
- “They are the chosen ones who have surrendered.” Rumi
- “You need to trust. To surrender. To ask for guidance. Go within for the answers. They’re within you. You have the answers. All you need to do is ask.” Karen Hackel
- “Surrender to your own self, of which everything is an expression.” Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
- “The ultimate act of power is surrender.” Krishna Das
- “Surrender all that no longer serves you. Let all that remains buried in your heart come to the surface and be healed. Let there be space for new energies to enter. A new beginning transforms darkness to light.” Anonymous
- “Surrender to the deepest level within that you’re aware of.” John de Ruiter
- “Change is the essence of life; be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become.” Reinhold Niebuhr
- “The moment you surrender to love and allow it to lead you to exactly where your soul wants to go, you will have no difficulty.” Neale Donald Walsch
- “Growing closer to God is not the result of trying harder but of surrendering more.” Anonymous
- “Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.” Sonia Ricotti
35 Enlightening Quotes On Surrender – Final thoughts
Surrender can become a path into more lightness, joy and gratitude in our hearts and in our daily lives. Within each day is an invitation to embrace surrender and open up to more joy and gratitude in big and small ways. Surrender is a grace and a choice we can make every day.
I would love to hear your thoughts on what you are doing to change your life in the coming days and years! If you have any questions please reach out to me via email@example.com. I would love to hear from you!
Other posts you may like:
IF YOU FOUND THIS POST USEFUL, THEN PLEASE SAVE THIS PIN BELOW TO YOUR PINTEREST QUOTES BOARD OR SOMETHING SIMILAR FOR LATER – THANK YOU!
Hello! My name is Adam and welcome to my space on the internet. Here you can find me writing about subjects such as spiritual growth, self-discovery, expanding your awareness, inner peace, self-care and mental health. Please connect with me on my journey and join the community!