Today I will be sharing with you 111 manifesting abundance affirmations.
I used to think affirmations were cheesy and incredibly awkward. Even just the thought of speaking affirmations made me cringe. I mean am I really going to walk around telling myself “I am abundant,” or “I am worthy?”
I’ll admit, it took some getting used to. But now, as someone who is working through their own personal growth journey, I completely understand the need for them and the power affirmations have to impact our lives for the better.
Regardless of how you may feel about affirmations now, I want you to know that they really do work. But just like anything else they take some getting used to.
But before we get into the details and I share 111 affirmations that can help you with manifesting and abundance, let’s start with the basics.
Other posts you may like:
What are affirmations? And why do they work?
Affirmations are positive, present tense statements that you use repeatedly by speaking them, hearing them, or seeing them.
Initially, affirmations help focus your awareness on more positive and uplifting thoughts that serve you rather than hold you back. Over time they have the ability to break the limiting beliefs that have built up in your subconscious mind from your past life experiences and societal messages.
If you’re reading this right now and it sounds like a bunch of hocus pocus, just think about this way: every single belief that you have now was most likely told to you repeatedly as you were growing up. (Whether it was explicitly verbalised or not).
Internalising new beliefs is no different from how you’re created belief systems in the past except for the fact that you are now choosing the beliefs and the mindset that you want to have rather than being a passive bystander by letting society, family, and friends choose them for you. Affirmations also require some more work because you actively have to change the beliefs that you already have.
Manifesting with affirmations
I find that affirmations are particularly helpful when it comes to manifesting. Why?
The reason we have such a hard time manifesting is because we’re blocked by limiting belief systems and negative emotions that have spent decades building up in our minds. And as we know, thoughts create our reality.
Affirmations can be such a game changer and help you have more success with manifestation by creating an abundant mindset, positive, and trusting mindset. Otherwise, you can have thoughts, emotions, and beliefs that are diametrically opposed to those needed to manifest and create abundance.
These beliefs are things like, “You have to work hard for money,” “Money doesn’t grow on trees,” “I don’t deserve abundance,” or “Only evil and greedy people have money.”
You can’t possibly manifest unless you shift those deep internal beliefs. It’s impossible. That’s why so many people believe in the Law of Attraction, but don’t receive anything from it.
For example, if you have internalised the belief that you are not worthy of being rich and experiencing abundance, you’re blocking your ability to manifest. Of course, if you don’t believe you deserve something, then the universe won’t give it to you!
The more you see them, hear them, speak them, the more you shift your beliefs and ways of thinking about money so that you can create more positive and abundant circumstances in your life and finally manifest what you want.
The key with manifesting is always the feeling behind your words and imagination. You have to really feel it at a deep level, a convincing level.
A COUPLE THINGS TO NOTE:
When you are brand new to using affirmations it might feel uncomfortable at first because you’ve never done it before. Just like when you start working out or meditating again, you might feel a little uncomfortable or even awkward. But that doesn’t mean you should stop! Push through the initial stages when it feels foreign!
Secondly, affirmations can work, but they take time. Just like anything else it’s not a magic pill or magic bullet. Affirmations slowly work to shift the beliefs which are stored in your subconscious mind, not your logical mind. Surprisingly, I learned last year that the subconscious mind is where 99% of our beliefs are stored.
So with that being said you have to give them plenty of time to actually work. You can’t expect to use affirmations for one day or one week and shatter all of the limiting beliefs you accumulated over decades of your life. If you’re going into it with that steep of an expectation, you’re going to be disappointed.
If you want to see success with affirmations and start manifesting, commit to using them and making them a part of your life. Then be patient as you await the results.
How to use affirmations
If I were to rattle off 111 abundance affirmations, it probably wouldn’t do much good unless you knew how to use them.
Here are the 4 steps you should take if you want to experience a positive benefit from using affirmations.
1. Choose a few affirmations that you want to work on that will help you shift your mindset in the right direction. Don’t try to use all 111 affirmations at a time!
If you try to do all of them at once, you’re not going to put enough focus into each one and fully absorb the message. If you choose a couple affirmations that really speak to you and use them frequently, that’s when you’ll see the change. Once you have seen benefits from using those and feel ready to progress, then you can choose another 3-5 and work with those.
Pro Tip: The affirmations that you choose should be related to a belief that you need to work on. However, in order for the affirmation to work for you, it can’t feel like a lie.
Here’s an example, let’s say you suffer from a scarcity mindset and you’re trying to shift into an abundant mindset and manifest more money into your life. However, the affirmations such as “I am a money magnet,” “Money flows to me in various ways,” or “Money flows to me easily and frequently,” feel like a lie. If that’s the case, those affirmations are going to do nothing for you but reaffirm the opposite belief.
You should instead pick other affirmations that feel comfortable and true at the moment which can act as a stepping stone to start shifting your mindset in the right direction. A good place to start may be by using affirmations such as “I welcome an abundant mindset,” “I choose to live in an abundant mindset,” or “I live in an abundant universe.”
2. Incorporate affirmation into your daily life and routines
There’s a couple ways that you can do this, but I highly suggest using a combination of them. You can put the affirmations all around your environment, speak them out loud, or write them.
For example lots of people love to put affirmations on post-it notes so they see them as they’re going about the day. In this case, you’ll want to put them in areas that you frequent and see daily. Such as on the coffee maker, the fridge, in the medicine cabinet where your morning supplements are, in your car, on your work desk, on your nightstand, etc.
Speaking them and writing them could also be incredibly helpful and possibly work better than just seeing them in your environment. By repeatedly hearing your own voice and handwriting the affirmations in a notebook, the more you internalize them. Your subconscious mind is less likely to question it and more likely to internalise the message because it’s coming directly from you.
3. Use affirmations while you’re in a relaxed state
By using affirmations while you’re calm and relaxed, your logical mind is not taking over and the affirmations are able to work on your subconscious mind. For that reason, I find that the absolute best time to practice affirmations is when you’re winding down for the night and you’re about to fall asleep.
Or, if you really want to see some progress, record yourself speaking affirmations and play them while you sleep! This is going to work like a charm because your subconscious mind will be soaking up the affirmations without you having to do much work and without any resistance from your logical mind.
4. Give it time to work!
It’s worth repeating: affirmations take time. The only way you can really see progress through affirmations is by doing them regularly. This is not a one day fix. You’ll most likely need to use them for weeks before you start to see a shift in your mindset. But if you stick with it, that’s how you’ll see huge progress and be able to use affirmations to help you become a master at manifesting.
5. What if someone sees my affirmations?
I want to address this one issue before we move on. The #1 fear that most people have about affirmations is other people finding out that they do them.
Oh my goodness! Imagine the horror of someone seeing the affirmation post it notes all over your house when they come over!
Here’s what I have to say about that: If someone is going to judge you for trying to improve yourself, your life, and your mindset, that person is not a good friend and not a positive influence in your life. So if they want to judge you, let them judge and crack on with your life.
111 Manifesting Abundance Affirmations!
With all that being said, here are 111 money and abundance affirmations that you can use to start shifting your mindset and be on the same frequency as everything that you want to attract into your life!
These are affirmations that I use, love, and have saved over the years the more I dove into manifestation. Many of them are also from my favourite manifestation book of all time, “Creating Money: Attracting Abundance,” by Sanaya Roman & Duane Packer.
I broke the affirmations down into sections so you choose affirmations based on which abundance beliefs you feel you need to work on right now.
You can find this amazing book below:
Affirmations for feelings of unworthiness
- I accept and love myself for who I am right now
- I give myself permission to have what I want
- I deserve abundance
- I allow myself to feel successful
- I forgive myself, knowing that I did the best I knew how to at the time
- I am a valuable person
- I know my value. I honour my worth
- I give generously to myself
- I am a special, unique person
- I am worthy of financial security and all that it brings to me
- I am worthy of increasing my income
- It is my birth right to thrive and succeed
- I release all doubts and insecurities about myself
- I create my happiness by accepting every part of myself with unconditional love
Affirmations about trust in the universe
- The universe works in perfect ways, it always serves my higher good
- I let go easily, trusting that nothing leaves my life unless something better is coming
- The universe is conspiring to make me an abundant person
- My dreams come true
- I trust that everything comes at a perfect time and in the perfect way
- The universe has big plans for me and it’s time to claim them
- I am abundantly provided for as I follow my path
- The universe is supporting me in ways I can’t imagine
- The universe always has my back
- I trust the universe to bring me the right circumstances and people into my life at the right time
- Something wonderful is about to happen to me
- Where my attention goes, universal energy flows
Affirmations to align with your highest self
- I am empowered to live my highest purpose
- I follow my highest joy
- I trust and follow my inner guidance
- I am in alignment with my highest self
- I surrender to my higher good.
- I have a unique, special contribution to make
- I commit to my path. My path is important
- My path and life’s work are my highest priorities
- All the answers are within me. I follow my inner wisdom
- Everything happens for my higher good
- I find my life’s work by looking within rather than without
- I am in alignment with my purpose
Affirmations about abundance & limitless potential
- I am linked with the unlimited abundance of the universe
- My choices and possibilities are expanding everyday
- I am increasingly magnetic to money, prosperity, and abundance
- I am an unlimited being. I can create anything I want
- I live in an abundant universe. I always have everything I need
- I choose to live an abundant life
- The universe is safe, abundant, and friendly
- My actions will lead to prosperity and abundance.
- I have abundance in every area of my life
- I picture abundance for myself and others
- I expect the best to happen and it does
- I accept prosperity and abundance into my life
Affirmations about manifesting money
- Money flows in my life
- I always have more money coming in than going out
- As I do what I love, money and abundance flow freely to me
- I am a money magnet
- I am financially independent and free
- My money is a source of good for myself and others
- All my money is working for me to increase my abundance, joy, and aliveness
- I embrace unique offers of income
- I realise unlimited wealth in my life
- I release negative financial energy
- Money flows to me effortlessly
- The world is better when I’m rich
- I use my money in wise and fun ways
- Money constantly flows towards me
- My savings act as a magnet to draw more money
- I have a truly positive attitude towards my money
Affirmations about happiness, joy, & positivity
- My thoughts are loving and positive
- I radiate self-esteem, inner peace, love, well-being, and happiness
- I create what I want with energy
- My energy is open and flowing in every area of my life
- I release all negativity
- I create money and abundance through joy, aliveness, and self-love
- When I feel happy I manifest more reasons to be happy
- Joy is the essence of my being
- I am grateful, guided and excited. Everything I need to be happy flows through me now.
- I see so many positives in my life
- All the good in my life comes to me as I find happiness in each moment
- My happiness is reflected back to me in everything I attract.
- I am so grateful now that I am a magnet for miracles, happiness and joy.
- I am choosing to feel happy and positive energy follows me wherever I go.
- I always choose the path of most light
- My days are filled with fun and meaningful activities
- I bring love and positive attitude to everything I do
- I surround myself with things that reflect my aliveness and energy
Affirmations about releasing emotional blocks
- I release resistance to abundance and allow it to come to me naturally.
- I am creating the life I desire and release all emotional blocks in the way
- I release anything that is not for my higher good and I ask it to release me
- I abandon old habits and choose new, positive ones.
- I release my worries to the universe
- I say goodbye to things in my life that are blocking my spiritual growth.
- I live my life without restraints.
- I choose freedom and release all things that block an open pathway.
- I let go of my regrets. I am grateful for lessons my past missteps taught me.
- I release my chaotic monkey mind. My mind is clear of distractions. I am focused.
- I am free of burdens.
- I am powerful, radiant, and brave.
- It is safe to commit to my dreams and desires.
- I gently release all my worries, anxieties, and fears.
Affirmations about prosperity & success
- I believe in my unlimited prosperity
- I speak of success and prosperity. My words inspire and uplift others
- Prosperity flows to and through me
- I am prosperous
- I am a success
- My prosperity prospers others
- I always look for ways to make the other person a winner. As I help others win, I win as well.
- Everyone’s success contributes to my success
- I send others thoughts of their increased prosperity
- New doors and opportunities are opening for me all the time.
- I am always in the right place at the right time
- All my experiences are opportunity to gain more power, clarity, and vision
- I now have my ideal life
- I am alert to my opportunities and I use them well
111 Manifesting Abundance Affirmations – Final thoughts
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and put these abundance affirmations into practice.
I would love to hear your thoughts on what you are doing to change your life in the coming days and years!
If you have any questions please leave a comment below or reach out to me via email@example.com. I would love to hear from you!
I really hope you found inspiration in this article.
Other posts you may like:
IF YOU FOUND THIS POST USEFUL, THEN PLEASE SAVE THIS PIN BELOW TO YOUR PINTEREST AFFIRMATIONS BOARD OR SOMETHING SIMILAR FOR LATER – THANK YOU!
Hello! My name is Adam and welcome to my space on the internet. Here you can find me writing about subjects such as spiritual growth, self-discovery, expanding your awareness, inner peace, self-care and mental health. Please connect with me on my journey and join the community!