Today I will be sharing with you 110 healing affirmations for mind, body and soul.
Affirmations are a powerful tool that allow you to shift your mindset to one that can bring impressive changes into your life. If you are on a journey to bring true healing to your mind, body and soul, these affirmations can be a great addition to your daily healing routine.
No matter how hopeless or defeated you may feel, affirmations are a simple and easy tool which anyone can use wherever they are in life. Look through the list of affirmations below and see if any of them stand out to you. Say it aloud a few times to see if it feels right.
Other posts you may like:
HOW CAN AFFIRMATIONS HELP for healing?
Repeating positive affirmations can get you out of the vicious cycle of depression and negative energy. Affirmations work behind the scenes to shift your mindset from negative to positive.
Armed with an optimistic approach, there is nothing you cannot achieve. Realigning your approach to positive, will aid and help progress your healing journey.
HOW TO USE AFFIRMATIONS FOR HEALING?
Affirmations work the best when your mind is calm and receptive to suggestions. Typically, during the day, you are the calmest when you get up in the morning and just before you fall asleep.
The rest of the time, your mind will be preoccupied with a procession of thoughts parading in the mind one after the other. Of the two, mornings are always the better choice. After a full night’s rest and before the onslaught of what the day brings, your mind will be more ready to accept suggestions.
So, filling your mind with positive thoughts is more impactful early in the day than at any other time. Setting aside 10-15 minutes for the activity is essential. You need to be undisturbed and uninterrupted during this exercise. You may repeat the affirmations aloud or in mind. You may also write them down.
How do you choose which affirmation will be most effective?
As always, go with your intuition. When you’re reading this list of 101+ healing affirmations, you should browse until you come across an affirmation that just feels right. You’ll know when you see it.
If a few different affirmations for healing sit well with you, then you can either work with multiple affirmations or work with one at a time until you achieve your desired results.
110 Healing Affirmations For Mind, Body & Soul!
Healing affirmations are the first step towards breaking stereotypes and changing everything.
Positive Affirmations for Healing Your Body
- I have a perfect body, a brilliant mind, and a tranquil spirit.
- Every cell in my body resonates with energy and well-being.
- I trust and respect my body’s wisdom.
- I allow myself to heal inside and out.
- I am patient, give myself time, and let go of things that I cannot control.
- Happiness is the music of my body, and vitality is its song.
- I put myself, my health, and healing above everything. I strive to live a good life.
- I consider what I think about myself more than what people think of me.
- I am in great shape and grateful to my body for healing.
- My mantra in life is to forgive myself and those who hurt me.
- My body is in sync with the universe.
Healing Affirmations to Repair Your Mind & Soul
- Appreciation and peace flow through my mind like a clear stream.
- I have the power to heal, and I am getting healthier every day.
- I give time and space to my soul to restore.
- I believe everything heals with time.
- I am determined to cure my wounds, soul, mind, and see things differently.
- I can manifest joy and healing.
- I visualize my highest self to take good care of my mind.
- I deserve peace to ensure mental well-being.
- It is time to move ahead to discover the purpose of my existence, and own my truth.
- I am worthy, talented, deserving, and healthy.
- I prefer inner peace more than false hopes and temporary satisfactions.
Positive Affirmations for Emotional Healing
- My past does not define my present and future.
- I know my limitations. I am independent and respect my boundaries.
- I am not a victim and do not fear anyone.
- I foster peace, energy, and love in my spirits.
- I have a soul full of vitality and pure love.
- The beauty of my face does not define me. The purity of my heart matters the most.
- I do not hold a grudge against those who have hurt me. I prefer to be free and ease myself.
- I have compassion and kindness for everyone.
- I release all emotional blocks that stop me from enjoying peace of mind.
- I accept my imperfections, and I am grateful for all the blessings I have.
- I want to fly free; that’s why I have given up on everything that weighs me down.
Affirmations for Physical Healing and Pain Relief
- I am at ease with my pain because I know it will heal soon.
- I love my pains. I know the power of love will help to cure it.
- I have a healthy and pain-free back.
- I am in charge of my pain and understand the needs of my body.
- My muscles give me the support I need.
- I am grateful to have a sturdy and flexible body.
- Pain is a teacher, and I am learning from it to face afflictions.
- I go for peace daily, no matter how difficult it is.
- I do not contest cramps but build a body to help me live a healthy life.
- I am more energetic than my wounds and sickness.
- I am healthy.
Louise Hay Affirmations for Healing Your Life
The author of You Can Heal Your Life, Louise Hay, the famous American writer, is well-known for her contribution to encourage people to create a joyful life for themselves.
Being a rape victim in childhood and later on, a person living with cervical cancer, she made people believe in the power of affirmations to cure illness, eliminate resentment from life and be grateful for a beautiful life.
Watch this video to take your daily dose of affirmations and live with passion by respecting yourself.
Here is a list of 12 affirmations from this magical video to help you realize how capable and gorgeous you are.
- I express my feelings. You express your feelings.
- I radiate self-respect. You radiate self-respect.
- I am respected by others.
- I have wonderful loving relationships.
- I share my joy with everyone.
- I express my joy through singing and dancing.
- I am a good person.
- I know how to have fun.
- I allow myself to play every day.
- I am proud of all my accomplishments.
- I am filled with positive energy.
Do not forget to watch this video to enrich your souls and cherish yourself.
Self-healing Affirmations for a Broken Heart
- Everything happens for a good reason, always.
- I know, a better person is going to enter in my life soon.
- I am courageous and can handle whatever is lying ahead.
- I am accepting and know how to take care of myself.
- I have opened my heart to love again.
- I create space to heal my broken heart and let go of the past.
- I deserve the best, and I am ready to start over.
- I am healing from all the losses, heartbreaks, and disappointments.
- I hope to love again, to feel the sunshine, precious innocence, and eternal warmth of deep love.
- All the affection I need is within me.
- Love is my priority, not the loss.
Daily Healing Affirmations for Anxiety and Stress
- I am OK.
- I am ready to give my best. I have prepared well for this.
- I am all set to conquer the hearts of everyone with my work.
- I am anxious, but so what? I can handle it.
- I have no doubts and fears about my abilities.
- I am divinely protected, and stress is not going to control me.
- I am positive. If I fall back, I am not going to be stuck forever.
- I take in relaxation and take out tension.
- Everything is alright in my realm.
- No matter how hard the situation is, I am going to win it.
Powerful Affirmations for Healing Sadness and Depression
- Obstacles in my way do not break me. They strengthen me.
- Life is God’s beautiful gift.
- I choose to be happy.
- I am not inferior to any other person. My weaknesses are my strengths.
- I am vibrant and resilient.
- I am a warrior and celebrate my tenacity.
- My hardships bring me opportunities to promote me.
- There is hope, confidence, and vigor all around me.
- I am learning and growing every moment.
- I am enough. I have my back.
- I am sure; I can endure bad days,
- My track record of letting go negativity is 100 percent. Yes, I can do this too.
Spiritual Affirmations for Healing
- I breathe in peaceful energy and breathe out upsetting thoughts.
- God has created me uniquely and is always beside me.
- I am gifted with the universe’s clarity, strength, and wholeness.
- I am magnetic and loved for my sacred beauty.
- I have a purpose, and I need to fulfil it.
- I voice my truth and intuitions.
- I have unconditional love for everyone.
- I do not pollute myself and this world with hopelessness.
- The problems are illusions, and I do not concentrate on them.
- I am ready to answer the callings of my soul and guardian angels.
- God is leading me to His abode of peace.
Healing Affirmations to Help You Achieve Inner Peace
- I am always kind.
- I love everything that has made me who I am.
- I welcome blessings to rain over me.
- There is no room for drama and pessimism in my life.
- The more I let go, the more I enjoy it.
- I meditate to free my mind from ill thoughts.
- I feel love and live in peace.
- Calmness and poise have stepped in my life.
- I am flowing and adaptable.
- I am ready to accept miracles beyond my expectations.
- Nothing hampers my optimism and self-control.
110 Healing Affirmations – Final thoughts
The key for affirmations to work, is to really feel the emotion behind the words. Use your imagination behind the sentence, let the affirmation take you away to positive place.
I hope you enjoyed these healing affirmations, I would love to hear if you have any healing affirmations of your own to share. Please comment below if you do.
I would love to hear your thoughts on what you are doing to change your life in the coming days and years!
If you have any questions please reach out to me via firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you!
Other posts you may like:
IF YOU FOUND THIS POST USEFUL, THEN PLEASE SAVE THIS PIN BELOW TO YOUR PINTEREST AFFIRMATIONS BOARD OR SOMETHING SIMILAR FOR LATER – THANK YOU!
Hello! My name is Adam and welcome to my space on the internet. Here you can find me writing about subjects such as spiritual growth, self-discovery, expanding your awareness, inner peace, self-care and mental health. Please connect with me on my journey and join the community!