Today I will be sharing 100 powerful Sacral Chakra affirmations.
Did you ever come across with somebody who radiates a sincere kind, warm and positive energy?
The kind of person who embraces the world and with whom you immediately feel comfortable and at ease?
Well, chances are you have met someone whose second chakra is balanced.
People with a balanced Sacral chakra, or Swadhisthana chakra, are open to the world around them.
They are energetic, emotionally stable and connected, compassionate and experience a true joy in life.
Swadhisthana chakra is the centre of passion, emotion, pleasure and creativity.
This chakra is located in the pelvic area, about 4 fingers below the belly button.
When Swadhisthana chakra is out of balance, you might experience trust issues, behave cold and distant towards others, or you might experience the opposite and be overly needy and dependent.
People with Sacral chakra imbalance often feel overwhelmed and hyper sensitive and tend to experience sexual problems.
They are prone to suffer from depression and addictions and they seem to be drawn to conflict and drama.
Imbalance of the second chakra also manifests itself on a physical level through urinary issues, kidney problems, gynaelogical problems and lower back pain.
Other posts you may like:
THE SACRAL CHAKRA AT A GLANCE
Name in Sanskrit: Svadhisthana means the “dwelling place of the self”
Location: The lower abdomen below the tailbone (includes lower pelvis, womb, and genitals)
Signs of balance: Feelings of creativity, playfulness, and sensual and sexual pleasure
Signs of imbalance: Addictive/compulsive behaviours, sexual dysfunction, fear of change, emotional instability. In the body, the sacral chakra connects with reproductive issues (infertility, impotence, or menstrual issues) and lower back, kidney, or stomach disorders.
Below are the location points on the body of all the chakras:
The Svadhisthana chakra relates to the water element, and like water, the sacral energy controls fluidity, versatility, and freedom, whether sexual, emotional, or creative.
When in balance, someone feels an abundance of creativity and pleasure. When out of balance, a person feels emotionally unstable, sexual dysfunction, and a lack of creative energy.
BENEFITS OF HEALING THE SACRAL CHAKRA
The Sacral Chakra may be the most common blockage but healing this chakra is one of the most empowering feelings there is.
Just like the rest of our chakras, imbalance can look like two different things: overactive and underactive.
In order to tap into the power of the Sacral Chakra, the aim is to find balance.
The key aspects of balance in the Sacral Chakra are respected by these 3 things
When you heal the Svadhisthana, you’ll feel:
- An enormous sense of inspiration
- Confidence in expressing your true self
- Able to pursue your heart’s desires
- Deeper, more fulfilling connection in your relationships
- More present & able to engage fully in the world around you
When you stop chasing pleasure and denying pain, you’ll feel a healthy balance of being engaged in the present.
You’ll learn how to take pleasure in what you have instead of chasing instant gratification. Instead of fearing discomfort, you’ll be able to engage with it until it passes.
When energy is flowing through this chakra, we allow others to see our vulnerabilities and allow ourselves to take risks, with resilience to failure.
Our sacral chakra gives us the green light to live out our greater purpose and let go of the control dramas of our past.
In our non-intimate relationships, it allows us to show our true selves, pursue our dreams, and give to others without attachment to results.
When this chakra has been well developed, we can differentiate ourselves from the tribe that raised us.
We accept and embrace our true self and listen to our individuality to live out our dreams.
WHEN THE SACRAL CHAKRA IS BLOCKED
So how do you know if you have a blocked sacral chakra?
The Sacral Chakra rules some pretty complex feelings and concepts and it may be hard to identify what balance feels like here if you’ve never experienced it.
Cause and effect of Sacral Chakra blockages
All chakras can manifest their blockages in physical, mental, or emotional expressions.
Here are the most common examples of what blockages feel like for most of us struggling here.
LOW SELF WORTH
The sacral chakra can become blocked when we live in fear of what others think of us or what we think of ourselves.
An example of low self-worth is when we replay shameful memories or failures in our minds on repeat.
Holding onto a negative emotion like shame makes us unable to step into our full power, creativity, and confidence.
Another example is when we can’t handle criticism or differing opinions.
To overcome this lack of self-worth, we need to learn to fully love and value ourselves and all aspects of our being and not seek it from the external world.
Path to healing your self-worth in sacral chakra
LACK OF FULFILMENT
Svadhisthana represents experiencing joy and pleasure. In balance, we experience this feeling through a fulfilling life path.
In fact, in balance, we even learn to find pleasure in pain because we are so fulfilled by the challenges on our path.
When we’re not living a fulfilling life, we seek to be distracted by other forms of satisfaction and gratification.
Inspiring quote to practice vulnerable self-expression
INABILITY TO CREATE INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS
When the sacral chakra is blocked, you may find yourself unable to tap into your personal power.
This not only affects creativity, but also your ability to have a passionate and trusting relationship, and the self-worth to pursue your desires and express your individuality.
If you find yourself clinging onto past relationships or past hurts it may be time to heal the sacral chakra.
When we let go of shame, we gain the confidence we need to meet the world with a strong sense of self and individuality.
There’s a good chance that if you’ve ever experienced addiction, you probably have a sacral chakra blockage.
The sacral chakra represents engaging in joy and pleasure without feeling the need to be constantly satisfied.
An excessive need for joy typically represents an overactive Svadhisthana.
hat blockages in the sacral chakra may look like
OTHER SYMPTOMS OF A BLOCKED SACRAL CHAKRA
- Lack of Creativity
- Lack of Motivation or Inspiration
- Urinary or Reproductive Issues
- Low Libido or Hormone Imbalances
- Hip Injuries or Tightness
OVERACTIVE SACRAL CHAKRA
When a chakra is overactive, it means that the chakra is distributing too much energy.
It is working in overdrive and bringing imbalance to the chakra. When your sacral chakra is overactive, it affects your overall wellbeing.
If your second chakra is overactive, you may be experiencing issues of excess and conflict from thriving on drama to having unhealthy relationships.
When the sacral chakra is overwhelmed with energy, it will make you feel overwhelmed.
You may feel emotions more deeply, experience mood swings, or become overly dependent on others.
Signs of an overactive sacral chakra
- Emotional Overreactions
- Excessive Emotional Attachment
- Addictive Personality
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are used in psychology as well as new age thought.
They affirm an idea or concept to your subconscious and conscious mind most commonly used in repetition.
When we have a thought, we will also attach an associated image, feeling, and response to this thought.
It has actually been proven that our brain actually cannot tell the difference between visualisation real-life events.
By using affirmations, we are telling and affirming to the brain a reality we are wanting to integrate with.
The repetition of these thoughts works to ingrain themselves in the subconscious.
The power of affirmations is actually amplified when we attach our emotions to them.
This begins to affect the way we interact with life and the way we view ourselves.
When we have an underlying belief system that we can trust ourselves or that we are worthy of love, we will begin to naturally act in a way that harmonises with this reality rather than in a way which blocks this from entering our lives.
Affirmations really work to disarm self-sabotaging tendencies and make it easier to create change.
They can rewire our neuropathways and will prime the soil of our lives for seeds of success to sprout easily.
How To Use Affirmations
To begin using affirmations, take some time to first become aware of where you would like to encourage or grow yourself.
Then, choose an affirmation or customise one that matches the nourishment you want to bring into your life.
Then the most important step is to own it.
When you say these affirmations cultivate the feelings you would be feeling as you are saying them as if they are your truth.
Feel extravagantly rich when you say the words “I am abundant”.
Through the law of attraction, you will begin to shift your vibration to be a harmonious match to the reality of the affirmation.
Affirmations and The Chakras
The chakras vibrate at a higher frequency when they are in balance.
You can affirm statements that match these frequencies in order to open, balance and program your chakras to be open and in alignment.
You can journal these affirmations, chant them, sing them, or think them in meditation.
They work the strongest with the intentions and attention you put behind them.
Sacral Chakra Affirmations
Positive affirmations are like clearing out the leaves and sticks in a beautiful river.
This allows your creativity and joy to flow endlessly and effortlessly.
They work to boost confidence and reinforce the subconscious belief you are worthy of love.
When clearing out a chakra blockage you will first start to release the old.
This may be felt as a resistance to these statements at first. It may feel like you are simply going through the motions.
Practice patience, kindness, and dedication with this as you will begin to clear out this energy centre and you will begin to feel the nourishment that loving words can bring you.
The more you practice the more you may be able to feel the subtle shifts you can create inside you when you affirm that you are worthy of love.
Tony Robbins says, “energy flows where attention goes” which speaks volumes to the fact that our attention and intentions are powerful.
100 Sacral Chakra Affirmations – Balance & Harmony
By using these affirmations below or customising your own you can open and heal and balance your solar plexus chakra.
- Creative energy flows through me freely.
- I nurture myself emotionally and take full responsibility for my own happiness.
- My relationships are based on mutual respect and appreciation.
- I trust my loved ones, and they can trust me.
- Inspiration is always flowing to me, and I act on the great ideas I receive.
- It’s safe to get close to other people.
- I use social media as a tool to be uplifted and share positivity with others.
- I invite joy into my life.
- My parents are spiritual teachers who offer my soul a chance for growth.
- I allow others to be who they are.
- I’m healing old wounds from past relationships. I release trauma and keep the blessings.
- When I wake up I feel energized and eager to begin my day.
- Change is perfectly safe.
- I share the love with others and embrace intimacy.
- I give myself permission to release drama.
- I attract people who treat me with respect.
- I enjoy pleasure in all areas of my life.
- My emotions are free-flowing and balanced.
- I am a creative being.
- It is my birth right to receive pleasure.
- I honour the sacred body in which my soul resides.
- I welcome sensuality into my life.
- My intuitive senses are awakened.
- I embrace my vibrant sexuality.
- Creating art nourishes my soul and brings me joy.
- I am a lovable and desirable being.
- I am comfortable in my body and I treat it with care.
- I allow my creativity to flow through me freely.
- I receive pleasure and abundance with every breath I take.
- I let go of past feelings that no longer serve me.
Sacral Chakra Affirmations for Creativity & Sensuality
- I choose to feel joy and excitement often.
- I am spontaneous and I allow my intuition to guide me.
- I breathe in powerful golden light.
- I feel powerful in embracing my sexuality.
- My sexuality is sacred.
- My life gets better every day, as I learn to claim my inner peace.
- I take pride in being a good friend.
- The people in my life bring out the best in me, and I bring out the best in them.
- I accept help when I need it.
- I am fully engaged in my own life and create experiences that reflect my best self.
- My life is interesting, enriching, and fulfilling.
- I am living a pleasurable life.
- I am grateful for the joy of being me.
- I trust my feelings and give them ample room for expression.
- I celebrate my sexuality.
- I am honouring my body and treating myself respectfully.
- I am feeling complete peace from within
- It is my birth right to receive pleasure and have all my needs met.
- I am radiant, beautiful, creative, and enjoy a healthy and passionate life.
- I attract like-minded people who support and love me for who I am.
- I am open to the flow of creativity.
- I am creative, passionate, and inspired.
- I feel joyful, energetic, and alive.
- I am pure, positive energy.
- My emotions flow freely in a balanced and healthy way.
- I allow the flow of positive energy to effortlessly move through me.
- I am creative.
- I am at home in my body.
- My emotions are guides.
- My emotions are my teachers.
- My creativity is endless.
- My creativity is fluid.
- I am safe to express myself.
- It is safe to explore my sexuality.
- I deserve to be joyful.
- I live a creative, vibrant, passionate life.
- I am vibrating pure joy, abundance, and prosperity.
- Endless prosperity flows to and through me.
- I am cultivating a beautiful life free of stress, worries, or fear.
- I deserve absolute and unconditional bliss.
Sacral Chakra Affirmations for Emotions
- Unconditional joy is my birth right.
- I make space in my life for play.
- Play is a priority, not an option.
- It is right for me to choose joy, fun, and play in my daily life.
- I find new ways to express my creativity.
- I am connected to an endless source of innovation, inspiration, and creativity.
- I radiate passion and prosperity.
- I embrace life with vigour and passion.
- Limitless joy is my birth right.
- I deeply respect and honour my sacred body.
- My body is a work of art.
- My body is a masterpiece.
- I honour my own divine sensuality.
- I am a sensual and passionate being.
- I embrace intimacy with others.
- I honour my desires.
- I honour my sensuality.
- I honour my ability to express myself.
- My sexual energy is a blessing.
- I can only control my actions and that is enough.
- I am independent.
- I listen to my sacred body and give it what it needs.
- I am comfortable moving my body in ways that feel good to me.
- I am worthy of being desired.
- I am worthy and deserving of respect from myself and others.
- I am open, honest, forgiving, and compassionate.
- I am flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
- I know my self-worth, and I will not settle for less than I deserve.
- All that I am is in perfect harmony.
- I am a divine sexual being.
How to Incorporate These Affirmations into Your Daily Life?
It is important to bring these affirmations into your life in a calm, pronounced manner to manifest them into your subconscious fully.
There are various ways you can incorporate Sacral Chakra affirmations into your routine – I have listed them here for you.
You can always utilise more than one method for this purpose; the aim is to choose the ones that work best for you. Take a look:
Journal These Affirmations
Write them down in your journal and keep it at your bedside table so you can begin and end your day by reciting them to yourself and simmer in the calm and positivity they bring.
Say Them Out Loud
After knowing all or some of your favourite mantras by heart, you can simply take out 4-5 minutes and chant them to yourself to ground your energy whenever, wherever. You should also do this, especially in the mornings upon waking up to have a good start into the day.
Write Them Down as Notes
Stick these notes on your bathroom mirror, or maybe on the dashboard of your car, in your cupboard, basically anywhere you’ll see them every day, and rehearse them out loud.
Set Reminders on Your Phone
You can also make a list of these mantras in your phone’s notes app and set reminders for any suitable time of the day when you can take 5 minutes to free yourself of routine anxiety or pressure.
5 Minute Sacral Chakra Meditation
We all lead busy lives. On crazy days, surely you can still find just 5 minutes to bring yourself back to centre. The following is how you can meditate to align your Sacral Chakra fast:
- Sit in a resting position with all your muscles at ease, shoulders back, and spine straight.
- Next, focus on slowing down your breathing to a most tranquil rate; pull in the air as much as you comfortably can, far inside your body, then exhale through the mouth.
- Now, centre your focus on your Sacral Chakra, which is the end of your spine. Close your eyes and picture a red glow in that area, as red is the Chakra colour.
- Now, as you release tension from your body, especially targeting the Sacral Chakra, you will picture the red glow expand slowly into a sensation of warmth in that area.
- Continue in this relaxed manner for 5-6 minutes.
- You may choose to recite in your mind or out loud one of the Sacral Chakra Affirmations listed above.
- When you feel centred and composed, slowly open your eyes.
100 Sacral Chakra affirmations – final thoughts
Regular upkeep of chakras is vital to keep them open, balanced, and in good health.
By taking the effort, you are ensuring a well-aligned chakra system that provides joy, vitality, growth, and fulfilment in life.
From physical health to emotional and mental well-being and spiritual strength, the sacral chakra plays a major role in your relationship with others, the Universe as well as yourself.
Practicing sacral chakra affirmations daily can keep your sacral chakra in good health and allow you to enjoy life to the fullest.
Other posts you may like:
IF YOU FOUND THIS POST USEFUL, THEN PLEASE SAVE THIS PIN BELOW TO YOUR PINTEREST CHAKRA BOARD OR SOMETHING SIMILAR FOR LATER – THANK YOU!
Hello! My name is Adam and welcome to my space on the internet. Here you can find me writing about subjects such as spiritual growth, self-discovery, expanding your awareness, inner peace, self-care and mental health. Please connect with me on my journey and join the community!