Today I will be sharing with you 100 healing Third Eye Chakra affirmations.
Are you ready for some major insights and clarity?
These Third Eye Chakra affirmations will help! You carry lifetimes of wisdom inside you.
These affirmations for the third eye chakra will reconnect you to your deep, personal knowing. Let’s begin.
But before I share the affirmations with you, let’s dive deeper into what the Third Eye Chakra is.
- How to Balance the Root Chakra – Ultimate Guide!
- How to Balance the Sacral Chakra – Ultimate Guide!
- How to Balance your Solar Plexus Chakra – Ultimate Guide!
- How to Balance the Heart Chakra – Ultimate Guide!
- How to Balance the Throat Chakra – Ultimate Guide!
- How to Balance the Third Eye Chakra – Ultimate Guide!
THIRD EYE CHAKRA OVERVIEW
- Colour: Indigo
- Location: Centre of the forehead, at the brow level
- Mantra: “I am open to exploring what cannot be seen.”
- Element: Light/Darkness
- Gland: Pineal
- Sound: Om
- Musical Note: A
- Gemstones: Any dark blue or indigo-coloured stones (e.g. Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst, Fluorite, Sodalite, Tanzine Aura Quartz, Sapphire, or Tanzanite)
- Essential Oils: Mugwort, Blue lotus, Juniper, Cypress, Yarrow, Opoponax
- Herbs: Eyebright, Juniper, Mugwort, Poppy, Mandrake Root, Blue Lotus, Cypress
- Physical Body: Eyes, Nose, Sinuses, Face, Pineal gland, Brain
- Emotional Body: The Third Eye allows one to look within and exam his/her own thoughts and limiting belief systems. It is located where the left and right hemispheres of the brain connect, so it is connected with balancing our creative mind and analytical mind.
- Spiritual Body: This is the mind’s eye. It’s through this chakra that clairvoyance (clear seeing) occurs. The Third Eye is sometimes called, “the seed of the soul”. It’s where our ability to see within ourselves and others is combined with a greater universal understanding. The Third Eye allows us to see the truth and the meaning behind it.
WHAT IS THE THIRD EYE CHAKRA?
The Sanskrit word for the third eye chakra is “Ajna”, which translates to “perception”.
It’s represented by the colour indigo and is located at the centre of the forehead, between your physical eyes.
The third eye is your psychic antennae. In other words, it’s the reason you “just know” when your best friend is going to call, or why you decide at the last minute to change your route driving home.
You, like all humans, have a sixth sense that’s just as real as your sense of sight, smell, or touch.
In addition to intuitive ability, your third eye chakra is also responsible for your sense of clarity and inspiration.
So, when your third eye chakra is open, you can easily see the truth of situations, and allow yourself to follow your impulses.
Life becomes much clearer when you heal your third eye chakra blockages.
The most important thing to know is that we all have intuition.
While the third eye chakra can become blocked, it can easily become unblocked.
Your sixth sense is a natural human sense, just like physical sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.
Everything is energy, so when you receive intuitive information, you’re just picking up on non-physical energy.
An open third eye chakra affords us the wisdom to find the lessons in every situation, even when things don’t go our way.
The Third Eye Chakra deals with life lessons related to the use of your mind, intuition, knowledge and wisdom.
The Third Eye Chakra is associated with holistic truth, wisdom and self-love.
It is the centre of intuition and discernment.
It invites having positive, open-minded relations to the world, and being particularly sympathetic towards ourselves as we navigate through our existence and evolve.
It opens up the individual to his inner wisdom, to intuition and introspection, and connecting to a world unseen.
Faith broadens one’s understanding of existence and our individual connection to the whole.
Maturity brings a new sense of openness to higher knowledge, and self-acceptance.
WHERE IS THE THIRD EYE CHAKRA?
The third eye chakra is located between the two brows in the middle of the forehead. In meditation, you can imagine it as a swirling purple or indigo spiral.
It is the mind chakra, associated with the brain, pituitary gland, and pineal gland.
THIRD EYE CHAKRA’S COLOUR
The vibratory colour of the Third Eye Chakra is Indigo.
Indigo is the colour of intuition and meaningful insight.
Indigo means sincerity, wisdom, and fairness.
Wearing the colour indigo can give you a natural intuitive boost and make you feel more aligned with your natural instincts.
Visualising this colour during manifestations and meditations can have a powerful effect on the processes.
WHY BALANCE YOUR THIRD EYE CHAKRA?
What comes to mind when you think about the third eye?
Perhaps you have heard that it is the seat of your intuition.
Maybe you have told yourself the story that you don’t have any psychic abilities, you can’t listen to your intuition because you’re too much in your head.
For a moment, consider that perhaps you one thing you can do to awaken these abilities within yourself, is to spend time opening and balancing your third eye chakra (because you can).
When your third eye chakra is balanced, you are more easily able to be in touch with the intangible and the unexplainable.
The gifts of clairvoyance and clairaudience come more easily and naturally.
As you begin to balance your third eye chakra, your intuition starts to awaken and blossom and you begin to trust in that feeling as you take inspired, intuitive action.
You are focused on your mission, tuning out worries and fears and instead tuning into your soul.
You know that nothing is or can hold you back – it is only you.
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR THIRD EYE IS OPEN?
When your third eye chakra is in balance, you will experience more of the following:
- eagerness to grow and expand
- intuitive insights
- inspired and creative
- in touch with your emotions
- aware of others’ motives and feelings
- psychic phenomena
- honour your personal truth
- in the flow of your life
- process unwanted emotions with greater ease
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR THIRD EYE IS BLOCKED?
Is your third eye chakra blocked?
Ask yourself these questions to find out:
- Do I acknowledge my inner truth detector?
- Am I in touch with my feelings?
- When something doesn’t go my way, do I need a logical explanation or trust that it wasn’t meant to be?
- Am I afraid of succeeding?
- Can I trust my gut?
- Do I set my sights too low because my desires seem out of reach?
- Am I overly attached to material belongings?
- Do I approach situations with a healthy balance of logic and emotion?
- Am I a good judge of character?
- Do I tend to repeat the same make mistakes?
- Am I open minded?
EMOTIONAL SIGNS OF A BLOCKED THIRD EYE CHAKRA
When your third eye chakra is blocked or out of balance, you will feel:
- unclear how to handle situations
- out of touch with emotions
- unable to see the bigger picture
- unaware of other people’s energy
- afraid or doubtful of your own success
PHYSICAL SIGNS OF A BLOCKED THIRD EYE
Unprocessed emotions can build up over time and cause physical discomfort.
A blocked third eye can result in the following:
- headaches or migraines
- clogged sinuses
- issues with vision
- nightmares or poor sleep
100 Healing Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
Though there are various techniques to open up a blocked third eye chakra and maintain it in good order for your overall well-being.
Positive affirmations are the easiest to practice and least intrusive.
How can affirmations help?
Affirmations work on the mindset of the practitioner by providing self-belief and confidence.
When the negative thoughts and feelings are replaced by positive ones, it would be easy to adopt the right strategies for the third eye chakra healing.
Repeating affirmations can bring about a turnaround in the mindset that you thought inconceivable otherwise.
When you have given up hope and resigned to a life of ordinariness, affirmations can get you out of all that and put you back on track to realising your dreams.
How to use third eye chakra affirmations?
The third eye chakra affirmations are aimed at awakening your subconscious mind.
With this, everything that has been out-of-sync such as intuition, focus, clarity of mind, and sense of reality regains its balance.
Regular practice of chakra affirmations can help in keeping them balanced and in good health.
In case there is a blockage in the chakra, more intense sessions of affirmations can remove the impediment and clear the chakra of negative energy.
Practicing affirmations is as easy as it can get.
You can choose a few affirmations at a time that strikes a chord with you and pertains to the issues you are facing.
Say them aloud or in your mind. You may also write them down in a journal. You can listen to them or watch them as a video.
You may also make them part of a vision board and display it where you frequent.
The idea is to keep the thought at the top of your mind throughout the day.
Whichever method you choose, consistency is paramount.
100 Effective Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
- I value and believe in my intuitive abilities.
- I learn valuable lessons from my past experiences.
- I trust the Universe and I am receiving guidance.
- I turn inward and outward when seeking wisdom.
- My mind is clear and at peace.
- I am naturally linked to the Universe and everything in it.
- I am intuitive, intelligent, and connected to my inner self
- I always trust my intuition.
- I consider past mistakes as learning experiences.
- I am intricately bound to the higher power.
- I am guided by the deepest wisdom of the Universe.
- Every experience, good or bad, is an opportunity to learn and grow.
- My life’s purpose is clear and visible to me.
- My actions are in alignment with my life’s purpose.
- I am open to receiving vitality and positive vibes.
- I am ready for new experiences.
- I can view and appreciate the bigger picture.
- I am effortlessly cruising towards my goal.
- I have a powerful and vivid imagination.
- I nurture my spirit and am in sync with its requirements and obligations.
- I am the ultimate truth.
- My life is in alignment with reality.
- I am honest and authentic.
- I believe that my higher good is coming to life.
- I turn to my inner wisdom for guidance.
- The wisdom of my subconscious mind helps me attain the highest good.
- Everything in this Universe is visible to me through my third eye.
- I listen to my inner voice when I am uncertain.
- I think and perceive with clarity.
- My mind is open, pure, and strong.
- My mind is active, wholesome, and resilient.
- I rely on my sixth sense to make good choices.
- My inner self is always sure of the path ahead.
- My subconscious is mindful of past experiences and is aware of the truth.
- My inner awareness knows more than what I am aware of now.
- I release all impediments that hamper my inner guidance system.
- My mind is clear of all obstructions and is open to new opportunities.
- My mind is always open and pure and I am always in pursuit of the truth.
- I always choose to be authentic and truthful in all situations.
- I choose to follow my psychic abilities with an open mind.
- I trust the Universe and know that it will never burden me with more than I can handle.
- Everything I pursue in life, I can find within myself.
- I am intuitive and insightful.
- I am sensible, intelligent, and perspective.
- I have a bright, sharp, and imaginative mind.
- My imagination is extensive and unlimited.
- My boundless imagination is a source of amazement and inspiration.
- I welcome and embrace original and creative thinking.
- My dreams are not defined or restricted by the physical realities.
- I let go of doubt and insecurity and embrace hope and faith.
- I am in perfect alignment with my authentic higher self.
- I am aligned with my dreams and goals.
- I am open and adaptable to change and new possibilities.
- I embrace change as I know that it serves my higher good.
- I truly believe that the changes happen for the higher good.
- I accept the changes happening in my life and embrace the new me.
- I am fully aware of the signs of the Universe evident in my daily life.
- I respect my inner knowledge and trust my subconscious to know what is best for me.
- I have unrestricted access to my inner guidance system.
- The wisdom of my inner self is profound and limitless.
- I have clarity of vision to see the path ahead.
- I have faith and conviction in my vision to travel the path with confidence.
- I trust my subconscious to take the path it shows, even when others are skeptical.
- I trust my inner self and magic happens every time.
- My intuition always guides me in the right direction and never disappoints.
- My insight guides me to take inspired action with trust and belief.
- The steps ahead are clear to me as I am guided by my inner self.
- The answers I seek are hidden within me.
- I embrace and surrender to the higher good for the benefit of everyone.
- I unconditionally surrender to the Universe and willingly allow it to guide me.
- I can see everything happening in my life with clarity.
- I am open to embracing wisdom from my inner self.
- I always manage to manifest whatever I set my heart upon.
- I completely trust and follow what my heart says.
- I know that I am on the right path to realize my life’s purpose.
- I have direct access to the wisdom of the Universe.
- I am the eternal source of my truth and my love.
- I take the help of my inner guidance system to access profound wisdom.
- I let go of the traumas of the past and forgive everyone involved.
- I accept and embrace my psychic abilities without doubt or delusion.
- I am wise, intuitive, and perceptive.
- The Universe is my guiding light.
- I live in the moment.
- I believe that the challenges the Universe places before me are opportunities to grow.
- I take full responsibility for my words and actions and the reality I created.
- I recognize the light that shines within every soul.
- I accept the path chosen for me by the Universe without reservations or doubt.
- My awareness is always developing and expanding.
- My mind is open and expansive enough to see the viewpoints of others.
- I let go of all illusions and embrace the unvarnished truth.
- I believe that my life is going exactly where it should.
- I consciously create my realities.
- My life is brimming with possibilities and opportunities.
- I am positive that all is well in my life.
- I have no trouble hearing the voice of my spirit.
- I feel safe and secure to follow the path chosen for me.
- I recognize the truth within my soul and connect with it.
- I keep my mind open for inspiration and motivation.
- I forgive the past and myself for the past transgressions.
- I accept and love myself unconditionally.
100 Healing Third Eye Chakra Affirmations – Final thoughts
If you read through the list, these third eye chakra affirmations are already working on you.
Which ones did you love most?
Leave me a comment with your thoughts, feelings, or the number of your favourite!
What are you doing to live a better life?
I would love to hear your thoughts on what you are doing to change your life in the coming days and years!
If you have any questions please reach out to me via firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you!
I really hope you found inspiration in this article.
Other posts you may like:
IF YOU FOUND THIS POST USEFUL, THEN PLEASE SAVE THIS PIN BELOW TO YOUR PINTEREST CHAKRA BOARD OR SOMETHING SIMILAR FOR LATER – THANK YOU!
Hello! My name is Adam and welcome to my space on the internet. Here you can find me writing about subjects such as spiritual growth, self-discovery, wellbeing, addiction recovery and mental health. Please connect with me on my journey and join the community!