Today I will be sharing with you 100 healing Solar Plexus Chakra affirmations.
Making your way through life with a blocked solar plexus chakra system can be a challenge.
Poor self-esteem and a disconnect from your life purpose can hold you back from discovering your true capabilities.
It also goes by the Sanskrit name Manipura chakra.
This guide will teach you powerful solar plexus chakra affirmations you can use to restore your confidence and embrace your inner strength and purpose.
But first, let’s talk a little more about what the solar plexus chakra is.
WHAT DOES MANIPURA MEAN?
Manipura is a Sanskrit word with several accepted English translations including:
- Mani = jewel
- Pura = place or city
- City of jewels
- Lotus gem
- Lustrous gem
- Home of our ego and confidence
QUICK FACTS ABOUT THE MANIPURA, OR THIRD CHAKRA
- Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area (couple fingers or inches above navel but under breast bone area).
- What it controls: Elements of personal power including self-worth, self-confidence, and self-esteem
- Colour: Yellow
- Animal: Ram
- Element: Fire (manifests as heat in the solar plexus)
- Stone: Amber
- Associated shape: Downward triangle; represents spreading of energy for growth and positive development.
FUNCTION AND BENEFITS OF A BALANCED THIRD CHAKRA
A balanced chakra helps you feel warm with purpose and power.
You will feel a sense of confidence that emanates from your chest and drives your entire body forward.
Keeping the solar plexus chakra in balance and unlocked allows your intellect to grow. New intellectual challenges, like understanding a new field of study or taking a difficult test, will come more naturally to you.
With an unlocked chakra, you will feel a strong sense of clarity in forming personal opinions. Your beliefs will feel organically formed within you. This is the “gut instinct” you may have been wishing to hone.
Making decisions also feels good with an open solar plexus. Nothing is decided upon a whim because your inner self speaks to you in a clear, confident voice. Setting the direction is easy and navigating choppy waters comes naturally.
CLARITY OF JUDGMENT
When you need to make a judgment, call based on very little information, a clear solar plexus chakra will always guide you right. This can be very helpful in child-rearing, making quick judgments at work, and dealing with difficult and dramatic people in your life.
Much of your personality and personal identity is found within this chakra. When it is open and freely flowing, it sizzles with all of the individual and charming quirks that make you uniquely you.
Maybe you’ve looked at someone and wondered, “Where does that person get so much self-confidence?” It’s coming from their third chakra, the chakra that helps a person feel confident, self-assured, full of willpower, and empowered to speak their truth.
If you’re putting off your dreams or failing to achieve certain goals in your life, perhaps your Manipura is blocked. This is also the chakra of self-discipline that keeps you on track no matter what kind of curveballs life throws at you.
When this chakra is brimming with energy flow, you are your own best friend. This allows you to feel invigorated with independence and freedom. You don’t need to rely on others for your satisfaction, self-worth, motivation, or accomplishments.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MANIPURA IS IMBALANCED?
- How to Know If your Solar Plexus is Blocked
- Someone who is struggling with a blocked solar plexus will feel helpless, irresponsible, and totally lacking in drive and motivation.
- A blocked third chakra yields emotional damage like:
- Feelings of weakness and powerlessness
- Low self-esteem
- Undisciplined decision-making
- Blaming others
- Manipulating others for personal gain
- Bullying and dominating
- Lack of assertiveness
- Feeling unattractive
- Feeling that you’ve let yourself down
Someone with a blocked solar plexus chakra may start feeling powerless in their life, which leads to manipulating and bullying others due to their own lack of personal power.
When they see that others are dominated by their behaviour, it gives them a false sense of power that can be damaging to both people.
On the other hand, a blocked chakra can also cause someone to turn inside themselves with feelings of deep insecurity and weakness.
They may begin to bully their own inner child, scolding themselves for every perceived failure.
This could turn to very unhealthy solutions like drug addiction, alcohol abuse, smoking, compulsive shopping, gambling, stealing, hoarding or overeating.
These are all signs that one may be in urgent need of solar plexus chakra healing.
People with an overactive solar plexus chakra are often bossy, overly confident, bully-ish, conceited, and power-hungry.
Chakra health can also affect the well-being of your body parts and systems:
- The stomach, including ulcers
- Your digestive system, creating nausea, bloating, constipation, gas and digestion issues
- The immune system, making healing difficult
- Hypoglycemia (very low blood sugar) and diabetes
- Trouble gaining or losing weight as needed
- Respiratory problems, including asthma
- Arthritis, nerve pain, and/or fibromyalgia
- Liver and kidney disease
WHAT ARE AFFIRMATIONS?
Affirmations are used in psychology as well as new age thought.
They affirm an idea or concept to your subconscious and conscious mind most commonly used in repetition.
When we have a thought, we will also attach an associated image, feeling, and response to this thought.
It has actually been proven that our brain actually cannot tell the difference between visualisation real-life events.
By using affirmations, we are telling and affirming to the brain a reality we are wanting to integrate with.
The repetition of these thoughts works to ingrain themselves in the subconscious.
The power of affirmations is actually amplified when we attach our emotions to them.
This begins to affect the way we interact with life and the way we view ourselves.
When we have an underlying belief system that we can trust ourselves or that we are worthy of love, we will begin to naturally act in a way that harmonises with this reality rather than in a way which blocks this from entering our lives.
Affirmations really work to disarm self-sabotaging tendencies and make it easier to create change.
They can rewire our neuropathways and will prime the soil of our lives for seeds of success to sprout easily.
HOW TO USE AFFIRMATIONS
To begin using affirmations, take some time to first become aware of where you would like to encourage or grow yourself.
Then, choose an affirmation or customise one that matches the nourishment you want to bring into your life.
Then the most important step is to own it.
When you say these affirmations cultivate the feelings you would be feeling as you are saying them as if they are your truth.
Imagine the feeling that you’re full of confidence when you say the words “I am strong and confident”.
Through the law of attraction, you will begin to shift your vibration to be a harmonious match to the reality of the affirmation.
AFFIRMATIONS AND THE CHAKRAS
The chakras vibrate at a higher frequency when they are in balance.
You can affirm statements that match these frequencies in order to open, balance and program your chakras to be open and in alignment.
You can journal these affirmations, chant them, sing them, or think them in meditation.
They work the strongest with the intentions and attention you put behind them.
100 Healing Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
The third chakra is associated with personal power, energy, willpower, desire, and self-worth.
The affirmations for the solar plexus chakra healing are related to courage, confidence, conviction, motivation, and our ability to stay focused, deal with anger, and set boundaries.
- I am strong and confident.
- I acknowledge and value the power within me.
- I honour myself and my willpower to overcome all odds.
- I achieve goals effortlessly.
- The flames of my passion burn down everything that is blocking my progress.
- Desire and passion run deep in my veins.
- Nothing is unattainable for me.
- I can achieve anything I set my heart upon.
- I stand tall and strong on the pedestal of my willpower.
- I let go of the anger and resentment.
- I free myself from judging others as well as myself.
- I embody happiness, inner peace, and self-assurance.
- I deserve love, respect, and compassion.
- I am manifesting my goals quickly and effortlessly.
- I accept myself with all my flaws unconditionally.
- I am proud of myself and my never-say-die attitude.
- I live my life with confidence and conviction.
- My mental strength and courage help me lead a life of purpose.
- I heed my needs and respect my boundaries.
- I value my time and spend it wisely.
- The choices I make are for the greater good of others as well as myself.
- I chase my dreams until I achieve them.
- I am powerful and purposeful.
- I completely trust my instincts and intuitive abilities.
- I am powerful and resilient.
- I am responsible for the decisions I make.
- I appreciate myself.
- I know what is best for me.
- I deserve all the good things life has to offer.
- I believe in myself.
- I am filled with divine power.
- I share my skills and abilities with confidence.
- I am the embodiment of inner peace.
- I recognize and accept myself as I am.
- I am calm and confident when I take on new challenges.
- I am highly motivated to pursue my goals.
- I am determined and ambitious.
- I am capable and competent.
- I forgive myself for my past mistakes.
- I learn from my past mistakes.
- I treat my past mistakes as stepping stones to success.
- I have the courage to make positive changes in my life.
- I feel powerful and energized.
- I radiate confidence and energy.
- I feel safe and secure in this Universe.
- I am happy to be in my shoes.
- I assert my belief and preference respectfully.
- I express my opinion with confidence.
- I do what I feel is right.
- I am in full command of my life.
- I am aware that I cannot change the past.
- I make my decisions with confidence and conviction.
- I am ready to let go of my past traumas.
- I am not seeking approval from others.
- I don’t need an endorsement from others.
- I am proactive and motivated.
- I am authentic and trustworthy.
- I always accomplish my goals.
- I am highly motivated to chase my dreams.
- I deserve to be successful.
- I never abuse my vantage position and power.
- I am clear about the purpose of my life.
- I take full responsibility for my actions and emotions.
- My self-belief and self-worth are at an all-time high.
- I don’t want to dominate or manipulate others.
- I don’t feel jealousy or resentment at the success of others.
- I’ve got a lot to offer.
- I am free and not depending on others.
- I am persistent and steadfast.
- I don’t give up on my goals easily.
- I welcome new experiences and adventures.
- I am perfectly aligned with my life’s goals.
- I have the ability and confidence to make big changes.
- I am not ready to settle for anything less than what I deserve.
- I hold the key to my success and happiness.
- Unlimited joy and peace of mind are my birthrights.
- I take bold steps with courage and conviction.
- I am aware of my value and will not settle for less for anything or anyone.
- I have the skill and capability to handle anything.
- I have everything I need to succeed.
- The fire in my belly helps me realize my dreams.
- I have the courage and determination to make my dreams a reality.
- I love myself for who I am.
- I am the only one who can define my merit and worth.
- I am flawless and whole.
- I am enough as it is. I always was and will be.
- I set boundaries to preserve my self-respect.
- I am not bound by the limitations set by others.
- I don’t need to control everything in life.
- I stand up for my beliefs, opinions, and actions.
- I don’t need to always be right. I allow myself to make mistakes.
- I free myself from the judgment of others as well as myself.
- I feel comfortable having power and being in charge.
- I am proud of my successes and achievements.
- I am at peace with myself.
- I feel better about myself every day.
- All I need to control is how I respond to situations.
- I trust the Universe to do what is best for me.
- I am the architect of my life.
- I am enjoying life to the fullest.
100 Healing Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations – Final thoughts
Affirmations are a really good way to balance the third chakra.
If you want to balance the Manipura chakra, you now have access to my list of 100 powerful affirmations.
Use these affirmations as often as possible.
What are you doing to live a better life?
I would love to hear your thoughts on what you are doing to change your life in the coming days and years!
If you have any questions please reach out to me via email@example.com. I would love to hear from you!
I really hope you found inspiration in this article.
Other posts you may like:
IF YOU FOUND THIS POST USEFUL, THEN PLEASE SAVE THIS PIN BELOW TO YOUR PINTEREST CHAKRA BOARD OR SOMETHING SIMILAR FOR LATER – THANK YOU!
Hello! My name is Adam and welcome to my space on the internet. Here you can find me writing about subjects such as spiritual growth, self-discovery, expanding your awareness, inner peace, self-care and mental health. Please connect with me on my journey and join the community!