Today I will be sharing with you 100 crown chakra affirmations.
Many of us are struggling with stress and our mental health right now. While healing your chakras is not the quick fix to depression and anxiety, it is a great tool to use when building your inner strength and working with your mental health issues. When you harness the power of your mind, you can overcome challenges and find opportunities for growth.
One of the best ways to direct the mind, body, and soul is with an affirmation (also known as a mantra), a simple language tool that has been used for thousands of years. When we are faced with stress and uncertainty as we have been this year, it can be very uplifting to reconnect to our spiritual side.
Before we give you these easy-to-use affirmations for your Crown chakra, we are going to help you understand how they work.
Other posts you may like:
100 Crown Chakra Affirmations – Ultimate Guide!
WHAT ARE THE CHAKRAS?
Yogic thought envisions human life as including various planes of existence; while the physical body is the most obvious one, the subtle body is equally important. Unlike the physical body, which contains everything from organs to muscles to arteries, the subtle body relates to the flow of life force energy.
The centres of that energy are the chakras, with the seven main ones located along the spinal column. As mentioned earlier, the word “chakra” is Sanskrit for “wheel” or “circle,” the chakras are usually thought of as spinning circles or balls of energy. Each chakra corresponds to a colour of the rainbow, starting with red at the base of the spine and ending with violet at the crown of the head.
Each of the seven chakras has a unique influence on the body and on human wellness. The chakras govern the part of the physical body where they are located, as well as other characteristics and traits that affect our well-being. Ideally, every chakra is balanced, resulting in good overall holistic health. But for most people, some or all of the chakras are either overactive or underactive, bringing about suffering that may be physical, mental, or emotional.
What Is the Crown Chakra?
Crown chakra, also known as the “thousand-petaled lotus”, is the 7th energy centre from the bottom, located at the top of your head. Healthy crown chakra vibrates to the colour of violet or white, with thought as its dominant element.
The Sanskrit name for a crown chakra is ‘Sahasrara’, which means “thousandfold” and refers to infinite petals of its lotus representing the highest spiritual fulfilment.
Crown chakra is associated with the pituitary gland in your head, also known as the master gland. Pituitary gland controls and regulates the rest of the endocrine glands in your body (just like the crown chakra oversees the rest of your chakras).
Crown Chakra Summary
Physical Location: At the top or crown of the head or slightly above the head like a crown
Colour: Violet or white
Seed mantra: Ah/Om (ॐ)
Element: None, ether, or thought
Mudra: Mahamayuri Mudra
Sense: Cosmic consciousness
Action: Awakening or enlightenment
Organs: Hypothalamus, pituitary, pineal gland, nervous system, skull, and brain
Symbol: A lotus flower with 1,000 petals
Stone: Clear Quartz, Diamond, Selenite, Howlite, Amethyst, Lepidolite, Fluorite, and Moonstone
What Is the Function of Crown Chakra?
The main function of the crown chakra is to connect you with the Divine force and infinite source of healing energy through spirituality, self-realisation, knowing, and enlightenment. When you begin to open to the beautiful energy of the Divine, your crown chakra acts as a direct, energetic channel to your Higher Self.
You can think of your highest chakra as a receiver of consciousness from the Source, which keeps you connected with the Divine and your Higher Self. This chakra offers you a sense of awareness that there is a deeper significance and order in life, regulating all of creation.
Location and Connection to the Physical Body
The Sahasrara chakra is located at the crown of the head. It governs the brain, hypothalamus, and pituitary glands.
Energy Connection to the Emotional/Mental Body
Sahasrara is the entry point for the life force, which pours endlessly into our energy system from the greater universe, nourishing our body, mind and spirit. It flows through the physical body and the lower six chakras, connecting the entire physical body to the seventh chakra.
Benefits of Balancing the Crown Chakra
When the crown chakra is open and balanced, we experience ourselves as spiritual beings. Our intuition is sharp, and we can tap into the wisdom of the Divine. We understand our purpose and do not fear death. However, when the crown chakra is out of balance – either underactive or overactive – we are not able to operate at this higher energy level.
When crown chakra energy is low, we may feel empty and wonder about the purpose and meaning of life. We might question the existence of God or a higher power and feel that we are not loved. Mental and emotional illnesses and fear of death can also be symptoms of energy blocks in the seventh chakra.
On the other hand, when there is too much crown chakra energy, we can be disconnected from the reality of human life. If we are too connected to the spirit world, others may see us as “out there,” and we may even begin to think of ourselves as “not of this world.”
Balancing the seventh chakra is key to a healthy experience as a spiritual being living a human life. After all, we are here for a time, and it’s likely there’s a reason for that.
Balanced Sahasrara chakra manifests self-realisation, bright, radiate, rebirth, total selflessness, divine love, charming, and charismatic. One’s sense of love is magnifying to the degree everyone feels it, and sees everything as one.
How Do You Know If Your Crown Chakra Is Imbalanced?
A big sign that your crown chakra is imbalanced is that you feel disconnected from spirituality. Perhaps you used to be spiritual but lost your way. Or, maybe it just feels hard to trust in a higher power. Whatever it is, something has caused you to become cynical about spirituality.
You might be apathetic, finding it hard to engage. Or, on the other hand, you might be participating in self-destructive behaviours.
Physical symptoms of crown chakra imbalance may include headaches, especially migraines, as well as nervous system disorders. In severe cases, dementia and mental illness may point to blocks in crown chakra energy.
How Do Affirmations Help Your Chakras?
Your mind actually directs energy to what you focus on and that is a big part of chakra healing. A chakra is essential an energy centre with a specific vibration, you can think of each emotion as having a vibration.
For example, anger feels low vibration and compassion feels different and thus has a higher vibration because it feels better. Your Crown chakra is very high vibration so to activate it, we can focus on very positive emotions by conjuring them with words.
We can also send energy to the place it is located in our body to activate the chakra as well. You’ll see how these affirmations help concentrate positive energy at the top of the head and help you feel spiritually aware by bringing your focus to spiritually inspiring things.
100 Crown chakra affirmations
The Crown chakra is accessed through positive energy. Once you’re vibrating in a positive state, it can essentially switch on.
These affirmations work to redirect your energy to help this chakra open and expand. You can use them however you would like, whether that means writing them 20 times each morning or just saying them mentally to yourself as often as you can.
- I honour the Divine within me.
- I am open to new ideas.
- Information I need comes to me easily.
- The world is my teacher.
- I am guided by a higher power and inner wisdom.
- I am worthy of love from divine energy.
- I am open to letting go of my attachments.
- I live in the present moment.
- I am an extension of the Universe, and The Universe is kind and loving.
- I am connected with the wisdom of the universe.
- I am a spiritual being in a human body.
- I honour the sacred divinity that exists within me.
- I am pure, beautiful, radiant light.
- My body is a beautiful home for my radiant soul.
- I am divinely protected, inspired, and guided by the Universe.
- I am deeply and unconditionally loved by the Universe.
- I am worthy of unconditional love from divine energy.
- I am connected to a limitless source of creativity, abundance, health, happiness, and love.
- I surrender to the loving will of the Universe.
- I am my highest, most authentic self.
- My highest self, guides my actions and decisions.
- I am aligned with my soul’s purpose and truth
- I am always divinely and lovingly guided.
- I know deep inner peace.
- Eternal peace flows to and through me.
- I release the need to control my life and surrender to a higher power.
- I trust my intuition and listen to the wisdom of the universe.
- I am always gently held and lovingly guided by this Universe.
- I am loved, cherished, and adored by this Universe.
- Pure white light flows through me and heals my body, mind, and spirit.
- I am aligned with the highest frequency of love.
- I am clear about what I want and take inspired action to achieve my dreams.
- I release doubt and welcome faith.
- Every day, I feel more connected to my spirit.
- I openly accept spiritual guidance from a higher power.
- I bravely let go and allow the Universe to reveal its beautiful plan for me.
- I trust that the Universe gives me exactly what I need at exactly the right time.
- I am eternally connected to the divine source of the Universe.
- Even when the world is immersed in darkness, I walk forward in faith, love, and light.
- The light and energy of the Universe flow within me.
- I have unshakeable faith in my divine path.
- I’m Source Energy in a human body, and I can do anything.
- I surrender to my highest good.
- I surrender to the highest good for all.
- I am love. I am light. I am connected to all.
- I am on my perfect path for my life purpose. I become more enlightened each day.
- I am in harmony with nature and animals.
- Everything is connected. I am connected to all of life.
- My life is beautiful and sacred.
- My soul is always guiding me. I easily recognize divine wisdom as it flows to me.
- My life flows beautifully. I am always learning from my experiences.
- I’m learning to release attachments to physical things. My happiness comes from within.
- I observe my challenges with curiosity about what they can teach me.
- I am a divine being.
- I enjoy the little things in life.
- My soul chose this life experience for growth and expansion.
- I am a cooperative component with the universe, on the leading edge of creation.
- Death is nothing to be afraid of because I am more than my physical body.
- All is well in my world.
- I am open to knowing myself more deeply.
- Separation is an illusion; I am connected to all that is.
- I am joyful.
- I trust the universe and know that I am always safe.
- I am healing on all levels of my being.
- I understand that I am an important connection in the web of life.
- I am more than my ego-self.
- I vibrate at the frequency of appreciation and pure joy.
- My crown chakra is open and in perfect balance.
- I choose to live in the present moment because ‘now’ is all there is. All of my power is in the now.
- I know that everyone is at a different level of spiritual awareness, and doing the best they can.
- I release limiting thoughts, beliefs, and relationships that no longer serve me.
- Abundance is a natural result of my gratitude and appreciation for life. Prosperity flows to me with ease when I’m in alignment with my true self.
- I am oneness.
- I am healed on all levels of my being.
- I am fully aware and awake.
- I honour the divine within me.
- I am open to letting go of attachments.
- I am connected to all that is.
- I remove all limited thoughts and beliefs.
- I feel a strong spiritual connection to my higher self.
- I have unlimited possibilities available to me.
- I can achieve anything.
- I tap into my inner wisdom.
- I love and accept myself.
- I am a divine being.
- I am connected to the universe.
- All is well.
- Everything I seek is within me.
- I accept and receive divine energy to flow throughout my Chakras.
- I am divinely guided.
- I understand my life purpose.
- My experiences are blissful.
- I am in complete control of my emotions.
- I am optimistic and confident.
- I am aware of my inner beauty.
- I embrace life and cherish my spirit.
- I radiate love and warmth.
- I respect the intentions and emotions of others.
- I am open to receiving new energy.
- I surrender to the power of the Universe.
100 Crown Chakra Affirmations – final thoughts
The crown chakra serves as a gateway to the divine.
The traditional method of activating the crown chakra is through prayer and meditation. However, daily practice of the “crown chakra affirmations” can also help you in the process of activating it, healing it, and experiencing divine guidance.
I hope that the affirmations I shared above will help you advance your spiritual journey.
If they do, comment below and inspire others to use them too.
- How to Balance the Root Chakra – Ultimate Guide!
- How to Balance the Sacral Chakra – Ultimate Guide!
- How to Balance your Solar Plexus Chakra – Ultimate Guide!
- How to Balance the Heart Chakra – Ultimate Guide!
- How to Balance the Throat Chakra – Ultimate Guide!
- How to Balance the Third Eye Chakra – Ultimate Guide!
IF YOU FOUND THIS POST USEFUL, THEN PLEASE SAVE THIS PIN BELOW TO YOUR PINTEREST CHAKRA BOARD OR SOMETHING SIMILAR FOR LATER – THANK YOU!
Hello! My name is Adam and welcome to my space on the internet. Here you can find me writing about subjects such as spiritual growth, self-discovery, wellbeing, addiction recovery and mental health. Please connect with me on my journey and join the community!